Meatscape-Steaksperience & Ramon Allones Extra LE Review (Baby did a bad bad thing) - Flavor Discriptions I bet you have never heard before - 97/100

I have a cigar review on deck.

**** You can check out the recipe and some of my other meatscapes here:

http://www.friendsof...howtopic=107315 - I am a Steak Ninja, just trust me!

Meat - prime Texas Ribeye, Dry Aged Cheat :

Cigar - Ramon Allones Extra LE - 97/100

Movie - Kill The Irishman - Great Movie

First, let me say the dinner was epic as always, at this point in time, I have to work hard to "F" up a steak. I literally wrote the book.

Cigar. Normally I would do an Opening, 1st 1/3rd, 2nd 1/3rd, and final 1'3rd.

Not with this jewel! It was consistent all the way through, until the end, when milky, coffee, espresso creeped in.

This is my cigar review, take it for what you will.

Close your eyes.........remember yourself as a kid............imagine eating some rich luscious dark chocolate, and then immediately eating a mixture a jelly beans. I've never used jelly beans as a flavor profile before, but I am now. Take yourself back to when you were a kid, and you used to put a bunch of different flavors of Jelly Beans in your mouth at one time. Concentrate! You can't recall any single flavor, but what you do recall is sugar candy goodness. That Confectionery Gold that was so pure and so childlike, that escapes us all as adults. That moment of our childhood that we long to go back to, but can just barely remember. This cigar takes you on a journey to fulfill that dream. Up until the end, when I had some heavenly notes of coffee and espresso, the entire cigar was like being a kid again, eating a block of dark quality chocolate, and then eating a handful of random Jelly Beans. That's as simple and as basic as I can describe it, and if you don't long for that nostalgic flavor sensory memory, something is wrong with you!!!

in recent weeks, I've had Behikes, Hamlets, Monte Grand Edmundos and Cohiba 1966's. This by far is the best cigar I have had in a long, long time! I am immediately ordering more boxes as we speak, and if you don't do the same, somethings wrong. If you want to smoke a cigar that will transcend you back to what it feels like to be a kid again, get some of these cigars, if not, Go hang out at a library and do your taxes.

To be a Lost Boy once again, experiencing fantastic adventures in Neverland and never growing up, is the most amazing Adventure!

"Young boys should never be sent to bed, they always wake up a day older!" This cigar reminds me of that magic.

Here's to the lost boys!!! Rob, myself, Smitty,Ken all the other FOH brothers!

BANGARANG!

Pics to follow - There will be some that disagree, and there will be those that don't like my review style.......I feel sorry for you brothers, for you will never be children again, and I for one day at least, will relish it as much as I can.

"It's about to get all kinds of crazy up in here"

On a MIssion

Pre season

post-8544-0-47544600-1330147545.jpg

post-8544-0-94887900-1330147545.jpg

Season

post-8544-0-46967500-1330147546.jpg

After 48 hrs.

post-8544-0-91835600-1330147546.jpg

post-8544-0-42593400-1330147547.jpg

post-8544-0-39459000-1330147548.jpg

post-8544-0-78489300-1330147548.jpg

post-8544-0-83226200-1330147727.jpg

post-8544-0-66230600-1330147728.jpg

post-8544-0-48191400-1330147729.jpg

post-8544-0-45743100-1330147730.jpg

Dessert

Truly epic!

I had some non-dry-aged prime Ribeye with Lagavullin 16 and a bunch of Freixenet Cava and a Trini Fundadores from 2006 which was outstanding, followed by a Parti 898 which was also great ( at least in my current state) but hats off to you! :)

MAN..................................I would pay good money to hang out with you.Those are all my favorite things.Texas,Ribeye,German beer,Cab. Just saw Kill the Irish Man -great movie.You Rock.

So after seeing your posts for months and months, I gotta ask. Do you live near the Brazos river? What's the impetus for your name?

So I am an Aggie, and every time I see your posts I can't help associating your name with Aggieland. Brazos because of the proximity of the river and Eagle reminds me of the newspaper there (Bryan College Station Eagle).

So, where you from in Texas anyway?

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.631718,-87.070607

So after seeing your posts for months and months, I gotta ask. Do you live near the Brazos river? What's the impetus for your name?

So I am an Aggie, and every time I see your posts I can't help associating your name with Aggieland. Brazos because of the proximity of the river and Eagle reminds me of the newspaper there (Bryan College Station Eagle).

So, where you from in Texas anyway?

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.631718,-87.070607

I currently reside right outside of Dallas, but the nickname was coined while I was in College at Baylor in Waco, which as you know, the Brazos River runs right through campus. The Eagle part, well that's a longer story better left to the imagination.

I currently reside right outside of Dallas, but the nickname was coined while I was in College at Baylor in Waco, which as you know, the Brazos River runs right through campus. The Eagle part, well that's a longer story better left to the imagination.

Nuff said. Thanks

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.631745,-87.070582

IRONY ALERT = Yes, I did have to reference my own post on my hangover cure this morning, but it was worth it!

P.S. Rob, I promise I won't be sending anymore ridiculous email cigar orders at 2:00 am anymore. (Although I guess it's better than 2:00 am your time)

Fabulous job Brazo!

Concur completely on the RA Extra. I leave for Zurich in the morning and I will be smoking singles all week of this fine marca. I have 2 boxes already sleeping, but will probably pick out another PSP quality this week and ship another home.

Keep up the fine work! :perfect10: