Hey all

mrbagel

Hey!. Didn't know where or what to post but introduction seems like a good start so a little about me and what i like and smoke.

My grammar and spelling are bad and my current and future posts might make you a little depressed if you are kinda anal about that stuff so be forewarned, oh and i use the word really a lot as well.

I like Video games, Motorcycles, Cigars and i always set aside time in my days for......nothing really.

My history of smoking is short starting Christmas of 09. Bought my father a bunch of cigars and accessories for Christmas and spent the afternoon on the deck with him and my brother smoking, my first cigar was a "Tatiana" flavored Cigar of the cherry variety and it was the first time i really smoked.

Being the first time i smoked it really tasted like just smoke to me but it was still a relaxing experience.

Ever since i have been trying different cigars, not really able to taste anything yet in them although i had a little Romeo y "Julietta Petit Julieta" last night and i got some morning burnt toast flavor out of it! yay me.

Supper happy i found FOH since no one i know smoke Cigars really and also asking for advise from my local Tobacconist is like getting blood from a stone (they are mainly a candy store).

Looking forward smoking and discussing anything really.

Welcome to FOH. We really need to get you off those flavored cigars and onto Cuban cigars.

My grammar and spelling are bad and my current and future posts might make you a little depressed if you are kinda anal about that stuff so be forewarned, oh and i use the word really a lot as well.

I

Welcome aboad but keep in mind I am "anal" about "Depressing" "stuff". HSA has the quota on this forum for "Depressing Stuff" and they are not looking for a sidekick.

Welcome aboad but keep in mind I am "anal" about "Depressing" "stuff". HSA has the quota on this forum for "Depressing Stuff" and they are not looking for a sidekick.

Well i suppose in the interest of maintaining good relations i can load up a spell checker in my web browser.

I got a five pack of monecristo #4's as well as a Bolivar royal corona and H.Upmann petit corona, will enjoy over the weekend. :rotfl:

bagging anyone for their spelling and/or grammar on this site would be one giant kickarse kettle and one monster pot.

• 3 weeks later...