Greeting from Scotland....

celsis

Hi folks! I'm from Scotland and work in Ireland. I'm a computer geek, so I get around a bit.

I used to be at sea, in the Merchant, so if it's got a coastline, I've probably been there! Anyway, I enjoy my CCs and onlt get pissed off when I've nowhere to smoke. My wife makes life unbearable if I smoke in the house, so I'm reduced to smoking in the conservatory. This is fine in the summer, but in this horrible winter.....

Anyway, looke a great site and I look forward to contributing.

Welcome mate!

My Scottish cousins are over (here in perth, WA) at the moment and loving it! I spent time in Ayrshire for xmas last year. My old man was in the merchant too.

Enjoy the site

Welcome Celsis, good to see you here.

Where do you work in Ireland?

By the way, good luck in the Six Nations next month..

;)

Thanks to all for the myriad of welcomes! "Myriad." Good word that! Must remember it!

Ah, the six nations. To stand a chance, we have to stop unforced errors. I've never seen a team drop the ball as much as we've done lately. No point in playing running rugby if you can't keep a pass!

I work in Sandyford in Dublin. For a Health company, but not for much longer......

I work in Sandyford in Dublin. For a Health company, but not for much longer......

Yiorgos here in Dublin organises fairly regular get-togethers, usually on a Wednesday/Thursday night in the Morgan Hotel in Temple Bar.

Keep an eye out, the more the merrier.