How Are the 2009 Habanos Smoking?

Well, I've been looking around the net for a while and there aren't many (if any) reviews or comments on 2009 boxes of Habanos (other than REs or ELs). So, for those of you brave enough to purchase '09 boxes and smoke 'em, what have you found? Are they smoking as good as the 07/08s were smoking young?

I'm specifically wondering about 09 Bolivars as well.

thanks for the help!

Yes, MAR 09 Boli PCs are the best I've had since the 02s & that's a cigar I sample every year. Also MAR 09 RyJ Cazadores are going to be great in a year or two. Right now they are painfully strong even for me & I like strong cigar. The only other 09s I've smoked are the RA CF & SLR Pacifico. Like both very much, though I think the Pacifico tastes like a slightly stronger Serie A. As the only SLR RE, it's a collectable, but for value, the 08 Serie A is smoking very well.

Haven't smoked any '09s yet besides a Romeo Cazadore. Ridiculously strong, but the flavor needs some time (and by that I mean it was right off the truck, a couple days after I got it). Ammoniac, and it lost its flavor halfway through.

I'm also on the Cazadore bandwagon, the MAR 09's are tasty. It sounds like I need to try some MAR 09 BPC's, I'm going to look out for a cab with that code.

Glad to see the Elegantes Bolivar are smoking well just could not bite to me they are to much $$ maybe down the line i will get a couple of singles to try...