What would you smoke for New Years?

What to smoke for New Years ?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well i have to go the Taboada it is THANKS Peter and all who help with the vote.Never smoked a Toboada cant wait..Happy New Years!!!!

jimmy, i went with the taboada but better yet, smoke as many of the above as you can.

have a great new year to all.

i had a 2000 coro which was very good but not the heights that it normally is and none of the honey notes i usually find. and then a 2001 partagas lusi which was glorious. about a third of the way through, it kicked into a strong chili note for a little bit. never seen anything quite like in these or other cigars but i really liked it and the cigar itself was a cracker.

might treat myself to a vry large hamlet tonight.

Wow some nice cigars are been smoked i guess thats part of the special day

I smoked a Trinidad milenium ... it was very nice lots of smoke and very tasty .

( i guess I wont describe it too much due to the fact some peoples taste are diferent to others and sometimes we dont want to sound like a wanker :wink2: )

Should have went with the Mag 46 (Always next year !! :) ) Colt the Taboada was flat and boring must have just got a bad one.

Jimmy, sometimes that's just how it goes! It always seems a liitle worse when we have high expectations, or it's a "special" occasion.

Here's to a great year of cigars for us all!