Opening Hours over the Christmas Break

Well guys it has been a huge year for everyone and we are taking a small break over the Christmas/New Years break

We are closing today 24th December until the 4th Jan... don't worry we will be processing and answering all e-mail when we get back :clap:

On behalf of Rob, Smithy, Diana, Simon (minismithy) and myself I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas and New Years and I look forward to speaking to you all in the new year

Big hugs

Lisa

Well guys it has been a huge year for everyone and we are taking a small break over the Christmas/New Years break

We are closing today 24th December until the 4th Jan... don't worry we will be processing and answering all e-mail when we get back :clap:

On behalf of Rob, Smithy, Diana, Simon (minismithy) and myself I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas and New Years and I look forward to speaking to you all in the new year

Big hugs

Lisa

Lise thanks to you and the crew who make this the best cigar forum on the web. Merry Christmas to everyone at FOH.

You guys are the best! :clap:

I remember in the old days when you all used to get a solid two weeks off......

Could not have said it better myself. God bless you guys, my Ozborne friends, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. -Ray