Goodbye cruel world!

To Whom it may concern:

Today I am packing up the Smart car, obligatorily ornamented with a "coexist" bumper sticker, and driving down to the local tobacconist (subject to prevailing winds) and buying a 50+ ring non-Cuban cigar to substitute for my slender ring Habanos and misplaced adoration for same!

What will I find?

Will I be back?

- the lost Pig :troll:

To Whom it may concern:

Today I am packing up the Smart car, obligatorily ornamented with a "coexist" bumper sticker, and driving down to the local tobacconist (subject to prevailing winds) and buying a 50+ ring non-Cuban cigar to substitute for my slender ring Habanos and misplaced adoration for same!

What will I find?

Will I be back?

Pick up enough of those 50+ ring non-Cubans and you will be able to weigh the Smartcar down for the trip back. :troll:

To Whom it may concern:

What will I find?

Will I be back?

I believe this is one of the signs of the apocalypse :troll:

rainbow flag, or window decal?

Flags would distract other drivers, change the global air currents and slow down the car. According to the chart the flag may increase emissions 3.926535%. Even though I had to make the choice between VOC emitting vinyl chloride sticker or renewable cotton flag... the flag was out!!!

... I am really hoping I made the right choice about the flag! I wish you had not brought it up. I may need counseling. Unfortunately there is not enough mandated counseling in my health plan. I would talk to my priest but I am a Druid and a flight to Stonehenge is out of the question.

:troll:

- the Pa.. pa.. pi...g

Flags would distract other drivers, change the global air currents and slow down the car. According to the chart the flag may increase emissions 3.926535%. Even though I had to make the choice between VOC emitting vinyl chloride sticker or renewable cotton flag... the flag was out!!!

... I am really hoping I made the right choice about the flag! I wish you had not brought it up. I may need counseling. Unfortunately there is not enough mandated counseling in my health plan. I would talk to my priest but I am a Druid and a flight to Stonehenge is out of the question.

- the Pa.. pa.. pi...g

No worries! The latest decals are made of soilent green and are 100% biodegradable! No plants or animals screamed in the night to produce these decals!

Feel good about doing something good for the planet, and feel secure knowing you have a tasty snack right on your rear window in case of emergencies!

And don't worry - when we all have free health care, the world will be your oyster! A pot in every chicken! The streets will be paved with goooooollldd!!!!

And oh how they danced

The little children of Stonehenge.....

- the Pa.. pa.. pi...g

Smithy may be able to give you some advice! :troll:

Me too. Have you found religion Rob or is that a fly fishing knot? No wonder we don't see too many pictures with you and fish........ :clap:

Mike

I have always been a religious man my friend. There was a lot of fishing in the bible and hence I gravitated early to Christiandom :D

wow!

to think the thin ring gauge cigars are *** enough, but a freakin smart car? Dude, turn in your man card and never come back.

rainbowflagiwojima.jpg

Man card! Does the Military Industrial Complex issue those or are they from some evil corporate entity delivered as free gifts designed to get kids to eat more sugary cereals? I understand that they dissolve in fluoridated water anyway! What good is that? I of course bath in my clothes in rain water so if I had one it would be safe. Baths are rare however...

I have always been a religious man my friend. There was a lot of fishing in the bible and hence I gravitated early to Christiandom :clap:

Iesous, Christos, Theos, Yios, Soter - ICHTHYS, Greek for Fish and a symbol for Christianity still used today.

:rotfl:BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :o

Either that Prez or....

magic_happens_sticker-p217344121151670043tdcj_210.jpg

It's one thing to buy a Prius, but a smart car! ;)

You got your hands on that magic happens sticker pretty quick eh Mika :o:whistle::D

I'm assuming the pre-christian symbolism.....

Born agains over here Colt, the worst kind like ex smokers :whistle: