I got one: Tell us your fave music to smoke a stogie to.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any and all blues but especially the three Kings, Freddie, BB and Albert. Oh and some guy named Stevie Ray Vaughn is always good too. Plus a little Jimi Hendrix Blues, great cd. Like I said any and all blues.

On the cable music specialty channels, the Cinema greats compositions from Ennio Morricone, Alan Silvestri, Hans Zimmer, John Williams, etc., etc.

BVSC is great. I have some JBL outdoor speakers wired into the back deck, and they're connected through into our home AV system, of which my computer is wired into with an HDMI and aux audio feed. So, when I'm heading to the deck to enjoy a cigar, I just cue up some of my music files from the computer for listening enjoyment - usually, some "Carribean & Latino Rhythms" if I want to get into the Cuban mood, or some "Big Band & Jazz" goes good too. And every once in a while, "Classic Rock" hits the spot also.

Taking a page out of Ken's book...Bob Dylan's soundtrack for the movie Pat Garret and Billy the Kid. The instrumental Main Theme is awesome and of course everyone know Knockin on Heaven's Door. The whole soundtrack is great except the song Turkey Hunt. When alone in the garage it's hard to beat while having a Czar sourced smoke. :o