FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Lusitania MOB JUL14. Getting ready for the Ole Miss/Mississippi State rivalry game, aka The Egg Bowl, tomorrow night. My wife went to State; I went to Ole Miss. Gonna be a little tense around our house during the game. football.gif Go Rebels! fuel.gif The Rebels still have outside shots at the SEC Championship game and the Sugar Bowl. We need Florida to lose to Florida State (sorry Bart), and Alabama to lose to Auburn.

post-15388-0-64777300-1448655924_thumb.j

• Like 2

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Received this MOB JUN 15 PSP box of HDM Especials about a month ago so doing my normal routine of trying one after a month and then putting them away for a while. This first one is a great start, may be tough to keep away from these.

39b8508b6c3206c2c135bd5a87111487.jpg

• Like 3

TOPS Win! Finish out undefeated regular season conference play in C-USA! We host the conference championship game next weekend against the winner of tomorrow's game between LA Tech and Southern Miss. Celebrating with friends and an ESO JUN 15 Boli CG!

69d88ace2407d974eadef83eac2a6c0f.jpg

Go TOPS!

Cheers!

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

You finally took one out! Perfection x right?

Sent from my 86" White Testarossa

Perfection #4. It's been awhile. Cuban tobacco has been so good, that's it's hard to reach for anything else. But when I do it's only Opus/Padron/LaPalina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2