My 'Man Cave'

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks jquest! I have to leave for a closing now, but should be back home and in the 'cave' in a little over 2 hours. Then it's Camacho and Remy Martin VSOP time!! I'll be taking some updated pix, too!

Jeff L.

Enjoy and Smoke in Good Health!

Thanks! I didn't get a chance to take any pix last night, so I just went out there and took some of the changes. I hope you all enjoy!

New things in this picture are the tool chest, Corona neon, Budweiser neon and Bud Light Spuds McKenzie light! I also repositioned the Holley clock.

9-17-09016.jpg

9-17-09017.jpg

9-17-09012.jpg

9-17-09014.jpg

I couldn't figure out what to put on this wall, with it having the studs exposed, so I put the ladder up and think that took care of that wall!

9-17-09018.jpg

I call this my 'command center'. I control the party from here!

9-17-09013.jpg

9-17-09019.jpg

In this next pic, the switch on this power strip contols ALL of the neons and stop lights.

9-17-09020.jpg

The switch on this power strip controls the flashing lights I have mounted on the ceiling.

9-17-09021.jpg

The pistol has been put back into its safe and a bottle of my favorite cognac has taken its spot in my fire-box...

9-17-09011.jpg

That's it for the updates! Thanks again everyone for all the nice compliments. I really appreciate them!

Jeff L.

Mate, where's the humi? Did I miss it somewhere there?

This is my absolute dream - a smoking room in my house. That would be possible if I had a house ))

BTW, why are you smokin Camacho???

The humi is in my living room and I'm smoking Camacho's because I can't get any better here :lol:

Jeff L.

Nice Very Nice cave, now allyou need is an engine stand with a 426 hemi bolted on and in the rebuild phase for a center peice or conversational topic starter.........lol :cigar:

Well, as if a weekend would pass where no additions were made to the cave....I'll take some pix when I get home this evening to show the newest additions.

I believe I'll be setting up a 5.1 surround sound next weekend, so mounting the speakers and NEATLY running the speaker wire will take up some time.

If my father doesn't sell his 46" HDTV, that'll be going in there, too. I'd put it where the entertainment center currently is. If it DOES sell, I'll just find a cheap 32" to fit snug in the existing entertainment center.

Jeff L.

Well, I'm picking up a 32" HDTV after work today for the cave, digital cable gets run into the garage Saturday afternoon, then Sunday afternoon I'll be wiring a new 5.1 surround sound w/10" subwoofer and mounting all of the speakers onto the walls.

Do you think I'll ever be done? I don't...

Jeff L.

One question, do you have a lock on the cave door to keep everyone out while you are in it??? LOL (just had to ask)

One question, do you have a lock on the cave door to keep everyone out while you are in it??? LOL (just had to ask)

LOL, it's an invisilock! I got home tonight, turned on the neon lights, and the damn Budweiser lizard neon is out. Now I have to find a place to fix it, FAST! I have a party coming up on the 3rd that I'd like it working by!

Jeff L.

• 3 weeks later...

Here you go! I wanted to do before and after pix, but some friends just got here for Monday Night Football.

Club003.jpg

Club004.jpg

Club007.jpg

Tonights smoke ;) Thanks Lisa & Prez!!!!!

Club008.jpg

Club009.jpg

Club Security....the .40 is still in it's place :lol:

Club010.jpg

Club012.jpg

This is the best purifier that Home Depot sells!

Club013.jpg

This is made to heat a 1500 sq. ft. building!!!!

Club014.jpg

Club015.jpg

Club016.jpg

Club017.jpg

Club018.jpg

Club019.jpg

Club020.jpg

Club021.jpg

Club026.jpg

Club027.jpg

Club028.jpg

Well, that's it for now! It's time for me to enjoy some company, Monday Night Football and a Partagas Serie P2 Tubo!!!

Jeff L.

RyJ...that man cave is looking seriously cool. Good work with that. Heated and ventilated...all you need is a big screen and you are set.