My 'Man Cave'

Hello everybody! I've recented completed the ultimate place for me to enjoy my cigars, along with great company without having to leave the house! I don't smoke in our house, so I wanted something fun and comfortable for me to enjoy having a cigar and a neat place to hang out when company is over.

There's been some additions to it since I took these pix the other week, but I don't have pix of those additions yet. I'll probably be out there tonight enjoying a Camacho Triple Maduro, so I'll snap some updated pix!

9-7-09006-1.jpg

9-7-09007.jpg

9-7-09008.jpg

9-7-09009.jpg

9-7-09010.jpg

9-7-09011.jpg

9-7-09012.jpg

9-7-09020.jpg

9-7-09013.jpg

9-7-09014.jpg

9-7-09015.jpg

9-7-09016.jpg

9-7-09017.jpg

9-7-09019.jpg

9-7-09021.jpg

Jeff

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Chenman! Good seeing 'ya in here! It may not look like a lot of work was involved, but it sure took a lot of time for me to get everything set up the way I wanted it. I can't wait to post some updated photos of what my Father and I put up last Saturday!

Jeff L.

Very nice, I am also in the process of building mine. Hopefully should be up by March, (code issues)

Post up some progress pix! I REALLY wanted to do this in our finished basement, but I wouldn't have been able to smoke down there, which is the whole purpose...wanting a fun/cool spot to smoke.

Jeff L.

Uh, hello, McFly - Colt45?

(I am still working on the cold fission thing...)

FOH Fission discussions go in a different room. Some moderator...

The finest bottom feeder I ever owned was a Government Model from the mid-50's. Were I in the market for an autoloader again, that would be my choice, hands down. Or should that be hands up? :)

Thinned the herd out significantly a few years back, and kept only one inexpensive semi for sentimental reasons.

Edited to add:

I assume you're talking .45 acp, and not .45 "Long" Colt Wheel guns...

FOH Fission discussions go in a different room. Some moderator...

The finest bottom feeder I ever owned was a Government Model from the mid-50's. Were I in the market for an autoloader again, that would be my choice, hands down. Or should that be hands up? :)

Thinned the herd out significantly a few years back, and kept only one inexpensive semi for sentimental reasons.

Edited to add:

I assume you're talking .45 acp, and not .45 "Long" Colt Wheel guns...

I was referring to the 16oz model...

Jeff L.

16? 40oz.....

Go big or go home

LMAO!!!!! You sound EXACTLY like my brother! As a matter of fact, I don't think I've ever heard anyone other than himself use that expression!

Oh, and EXCELLENT point! You moderators know your **** over here!

Jeff L.