New Cigar Protection Society? or Frauds?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This site is closed

Due to information we've recently recieved, we no longer believe that this concept works to help the serious online stores. Our intention was the best! We apologize for any inconvenience this site might have caused."

Oh no!! :)

I was so close to find out were to buy the best 10(0)% authentic cuban cigars... :D

"This site is closed

Due to information we've recently recieved, we no longer believe that this concept works to help the serious online stores. Our intention was the best! We apologize for any inconvenience this site might have caused."

There you go...

Clearly a well thought-out plan :)

There appear about as honest as Czars!! I signed us up. :unsure:

it is why you get the big bucks, smithy.

just seen this. my immediate impression was the 'gordon m' is a really disgraceful attempt to misled people into thinking it might be gordon mott from cigar aficiando. i'd reckon his name is as lkely to be that as telstra's randall, rachael and michael from deepest mumbai. don't you love a company that starts its dealings with you with a lie. for several years, the automated telstra phone answering machine started with 'we are experiencing an above average number of calls' - in other words go away. but it mattered not what time you rang. same thing. 2am. midday, dawn. whenever. quite how they could ALWAYS be experiening an above average number boggles the mind.