Partagas Series D No4 Aged

asmith

7 minutes, smithy? do we not provide you with enough material? are you getting lazy?

You were lucky to get 7 mins, you spent the first 5mins talking about stealing towels from the Hotel National. You walked out of the opening when someone knocked on the front door. The amount of talking over each other that occurred ruined most of it. Be pleased I left the funny parts in there.

Now, what do I have here in the back of the humidor? A nearly full box of HKV NOV04 PSD4's! Haven't had one in a couple of years. Maybe this is the box that I should throw out of the balloon...

post-200-1245391755.jpg

post-200-1245391993.jpg

Now, what do I have here in the back of the humidor? A nearly full box of HKV NOV04 PSD4's! Haven't had one in a couple of years. Maybe this is the box that I should throw out of the balloon...

post-200-1245391755.jpg

post-200-1245391993.jpg

No I think this is a case when you keep the box and throw the wife.

I like the idea of a "seamless" cigar. To me it means the draw/burn/flavors/smoke are all consistent to the point where nothing about the cigar interrupts the flavors. No subpar puffs, each one delivering balanced flavors.

You were lucky to get 7 mins, you spent the first 5mins talking about stealing towels from the Hotel National. You walked out of the opening when someone knocked on the front door. The amount of talking over each other that occurred ruined most of it. Be pleased I left the funny parts in there.

incorrect.

ayala was making unfounded accusations that i had stolen a bath robe from the national. i have never done any such thing.

and i should leave warren on the driveway?

and lisa, i tried to defend you.

incorrect.

ayala was making unfounded accusations that i had stolen a bath robe from the national. i have never done any such thing.

and i should leave warren on the driveway?

and lisa, i tried to defend you.

A) I agree about Ayala

B ) Yes

C) Rubbish

I really enjoyed this review, but after watching it a couple of times, is there any doubt that Oz was founded as a penal colony?....

post-296-1245476263.jpgpost-296-1245476289.jpg

P.S. sausage & bbq sauce?

Interesting observation Colt, that may explain why I get a panic attack whenever I drop the soap in the shower.

I smoked one this evening, while watching a fiery sunset over the western Sierra. Beautiful scenery, beautiful cigar. It wasn't particularly strong, but was ideally balanced and smooth, right down to the nub. Burned well, too. I didn't pick up quite the degree of complexity that the Ozzy crowd did, but the flavors were pure Partagas, rich and spicy, with a sweet woody finish. I would describe this example as falling in between the peppery strength of a young D4 and the "fist in a velvet glove" quality of an 8-10 year old. 92.

Interesting observation Colt, that may explain why I get a panic attack whenever I drop the soap in the shower.

Wazz, I know this may seem overly obvious, but wouldn't the simple remedy be to stop showering with Ken?

Wazz, I know this may seem overly obvious, but wouldn't the simple remedy be to stop showering with Ken?

Thanks for that Colt now I'm going to have to find a therapist and spend thousands on scrubbing that image from my mind. :2thumbs: