Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios - EMA AGO 07

asmith

George gave an excellent explanation of different types of breast implant surgery (and the pro's and cons of each). Smithy cut it all out.

I assume he has no interest in the subject :2thumbs:

George gave an excellent explanation of different types of breast implant surgery (and the pro's and cons of each). Smithy cut it all out.

I can go and cut it all back in there if you want it is just that I will have to cut you out of most of the review to make it fit, so which is it to be, you or the boobs?

I can go an cut it all back in there if you want it is just that I will have to cut you out of most of the review to make it fit, so which is it to be, you or the boobs?

Hmmmm. Seems to me this might be a question of viewing the bigger boob. . . :2thumbs:

Just smoked my first Genio ever- from a July 07 box of 10. While it's a good cigar & I definitely taste the cocoa overtones, to me it has more in common with a Tatuaje than a Cohiba. That's not a bad thing. Tatuaje is the only NC brand I'll actually buy, but when I want Cohiba flavor I would not reach for a Genio.

First, gentlemen breast implants are made of silicone... not kangaroo pouches! God made woman, the silicone implant made her better! -LOL

About the Oreo cookie comparison! I knew I should have signed you up as a Havana Honey stocking dealer at the RTDA! Behemoth cigars that taste like Oreo cookies!!! Where has the Havana cigar gone?

I love you guys. Keep up the... ahummm... work! -Piggy

• 4 months later...

Cohiba Genios 2008

Dry wrapper with hint of oil, perfect construction with some minimal veins

Dry draw had little resistance-nice! Had some spice and mild chocolate

Flavors included spicy butter on initial puff…..fallen leaves and some chocolate

Will probably age nicely, not a typical Cohiba taste to me but this was my first Maduro 5 sample

Last 1/3 had some dry sweetness w/ some bitterness

It was good now but not great but potential is there

9/10 overall surprisingly

67 min smoke time

Price was steep but maybe worth it down the road…….way down the road for me at least

Bart

I find that all of the Maduro line differs significantly from the traditional Cohiba taste. Not surprising given the wrapper.

• 2 months later...

Excellent review, I like the relaxed atmosphere/ mood in these reviews!- Just simply a few guys with cigars and fun to talk of... Nothing better than enjoying a cuban with friends, especially a Cohiba :)