The Smoke & Drink Combo

When I started smoking cigars, I'd pair whatever CC I had with a glass of decent scotch.

Nowadays though, I'm starting to dabble. A CC and coffee is always nice in the morning. A CC and red wine is good too. And my new fave is a CC with a good vodka on the rocks shaken with lemon.

What's your combo?

Coffee hot or iced, beer, and often times nothing. I've mentioned before that I don't care for red wine with cigars. Personally, I feel that

cigar smoke brings out and exaggerates the tannin of red wine, killing the wine's flavor.

A crisp white works for me, and I'm still looking forward to trying a sparkling white with a cigar.

I'm quite different that most people I think. I actually don't smoke and drink ever at the same time. When I say I don't drink I mean drink liquor. I like an ice cold glass of ice tea or lemonade or fruit punch.

-Patrick

When I started smoking cigars, I'd pair whatever CC I had with a glass of decent scotch.

Nowadays though, I'm starting to dabble. A CC and coffee is always nice in the morning. A CC and red wine is good too. And my new fave is a CC with a good vodka on the rocks shaken with lemon.

What's your combo?

plenty of posts on this if you check back. really good rum, i'm coming around to good scotch, definitely a top fizz, hoappy with a good coffee but i still struggle with reds.

If I'm smoking CC's and I want something other than water, Krug or Bollinger is first choice, second choice is a very watered JW scotch. If I'm drinking and having a smoke, I stick to the NC's and drink whatever is offered.

Water,Coffee,Desert wine or port most of the time ...

Never any Great Wine as cigars and them dont mix you will not taste all the flavors of the wine and the cigar will over power it.