Cuban Coffee Cubita

The goods have arrived safe and sound good Cuban coffee.

I am working out a deal for our members and with Robs blessing its a go .thanks Rob !!!

I am just finalizing with the company on just what benefits we will get .

I have proposed 10 % off on Coffee and Coffee Accessories and if they like they can throw in something free to make it even better on each order.

I also asked them to supply us with Havana Club Rum glasses small and large ones too as i think we would all like to have some in our collection so we will see if they can make it happen.

Also anything over $75.00 will have free shipping .

They are very willing to make something happen i am just waiting on the response on the things i listed above.

img0573m.jpg

Great Tom than you know thw place i am talking about this was a test run and it was perfect.

I have been in talks with the owner and they are very intrested in giving our members here some great deals and thats my goal taking care of our members as i am always trying to help other others.

I am a true believer what goes around comes around but i have still not won the mega millions yet . :violin:

Thanks Wilkey I think overall most of us here have the same passion and Cuban Coffee is another welcome extra that we can all enjoy.

But my main objective is for all of us FOH members to have a big PARTY in Cuba when this embargo is over !!

Just think of the great times we will have!!!!

When i get the deal done i will post everything or Rob will put up a post on all info when i get it.Waiting on them now been two days since i sent the E-Mail looks very positive as they have big intrest in making us happy...

FAKE!

:P

I'd love Cuban beans. I'm a cof-a-holic and seek new stuff out all the time... not as much as fine cigars and fine wine - but a very close 3rd.

I used to buy green turquino and serrano (sp?) from time to time. I don't remember now which I preferred, I believe it was the serrano. Cuban coffee is good coffee but I tend to prefer the Ethiopian coffees these days. Enjoy gentlemen!

They are setting up a voucher system on the site and we will use a promo code to get a discount on any item.When i find out anything new and when its set up will let you all know.

As far as anything in Miami relating to Cuban products their all fake's the only thing real in Miami that is Cuban are the Cuban Americans there .. :rotfl: