Cuban Coffee Cubita

Will E-Mail them today ...

E-Mail just came in !!!!

James

Thanks for your patience

See below we just got this in from our website designer and so hope to be ready to run next week

Will update you asap

We are as keen as you folks but want to ensure it works and with many options for long term use. We just need to test to eliminate any irriation with bugs etc

Yack! i've always found Cubita to be very bitter. If this is the same place I deal with, they also sell Serrano, which IMHO, is a much richer tasting coffee.

Yes they have other coffee so hang in their Gents deal is almost done they will be giving us a discount at first and if sales are great they will sweetin the pot for us..

I am very excited about this deal, I placed an order with them a couple weeks ago and have been enjoy cubita since, much less bitter then Pilon or Cafe Bustelo. I would love to try some of the serrano or Santiago but buying this coffee can get kind of expensive, so, Its nice to see a deal being worked out.

Thanks !!!... I know i drive everyone nuts here from time to time but as always i have best intentions for all members here. And will always try and help out if i get a chance.