Cohiba Gran Reserva - first third

asmith

This is just a little uneditted clip of what Rob and I experienced through the first third of the Cohiba Gran Reserva. Its just to show how impressed we are with this cigar to that point we are almost speechless at times.

<!--id1--><div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div><!--id2-->

From the looks of things, the cigar smoked you! :) Smitty, I completely know where you're coming from at 4:00 or so. The Cohiba Siglo II Tubo from you guys I smoked the other day put me in that same mindset, with a little of the .....DUH..... you guys just video'd. I just sat there as I smoked it, thinking nothing. Sitting, staring at the cloudless sky, watching jets fly overhead, listening to birds chirp in Spring, feeling the breeze. Making no attempt to dissect what was wafting across my palette. Just letting the experience as a whole take complete control. That's what smoking a fine cigar is all about to me. Thanks for sharing your abbreviated review. Hope the next two thirds were as good as the first. :)

• 1 year later...
didn't know they made a film but it was a great book.

I whole heartedly agree, one of my favorite novels. I read it when I was 18 and I was blown away by how the smell of the perfume was described, I could smell it. Almost like the youtube videos, I can almost taste those smokes when you guys explain the flavors! :thumbsup: