Howdy

daklugs

Hi I'm Dave. Was a frequent poster on CS now on CA(sylum). A link was posted today on the new Cuban waranty seal and.. well decided it was time to sign up here. Great information!

I love cigars and hanging out with those of like mind. Old, Married, 2 kids. Able to leap lawn furinture with sufficent tail winds and a min tramp.... 1 in three times. Smoke pretty much everything and enjoy trying new things of various brands and ages (who doesnt?)

Thanks for having me.

Hi I'm Dave. Was a frequent poster on CS now on CA(sylum). A link was posted today on the new Cuban waranty seal and.. well decided it was time to sign up here. Great information!

I love cigars and hanging out with those of like mind. Old, Married, 2 kids. Able to leap law furinture with sufficent tail winds and a min tramp.... 1 on three times. Smoke pretty much everything and enjoy trying new things of various brands and ages (who doesnt?)

Thanks for having me.

welcome and enjoy. does 'law furniture' mean an attorney or an errant typo?

I love cigars and hanging out with those of like mind. Old, Married, 2 kids. Able to leap law furinture with sufficent tail winds and a min tramp.... 1 on three times. Smoke pretty much everything and enjoy trying new things of various brands and ages (who doesnt?)

Thanks for having me.

Welcome Dave! 1 in 3 attempts is the best I can do as well :bsmeter:

Welcome to FOH - a site guided by much more Sanity than most others!!!!!

As far as jumping over lawn furniture - I can't comment as I gave up all forms of exercise during Lent!!!!! :mob:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love cigars and hanging out with those of like mind. Old, Married, 2 kids. Able to leap lawn furinture with sufficent tail winds and a min tramp.... 1 in three times. Smoke pretty much everything and enjoy trying new things of various brands and ages (who doesnt?)

Thanks for having me.

Hey Dave! Glad to see another CA member over here. Have you seen another other CA members here?