H Upmann Magnum 50 (July 08) Video Review.

El Presidente

Silly question - this seems to be a re-post of a previous review?

I ask because reference was made to an RyJ in the Sir Winston video review.....

correct but i think that they needed to post two reviews and we were so scathing of that r&j lump we smoked for the other one that they decided not to show it but hope we would not notice and sneak this past everyone.

correct but i think that they needed to post two reviews and we were so scathing of that r&j lump we smoked for the other one that they decided not to show it but hope we would not notice and sneak this past everyone.

Interesting in that the original Mag 50 review seems to have been "overwritten" or deleted.

Conspiracy? Cover up?

Or simply that Ayala bolloxed it up.......

i must point out that this week, smithy, you couldn't move above 91 for an 08, eventually 92. two weeks ago you're tossing 94s around like confetti.

what gives?

and as juch as i enjoyed the mag 50, please don't tell me it came within cooee of the churchill!

Colt I agree, I had ordered some of the Mag 50's and was looking for that review and it HAS disappeared ;)?? Very suspicious! Anyway does sound like a good smoke.

Colt I agree, I had ordered some of the Mag 50's and was looking for that review and it HAS disappeared :D?? Very suspicious! Anyway does sound like a good smoke.

I couldn't find the link either so I posted it again. Nothing to see here ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...