Partagas 8-9-8 Varnished

Did there change the style of the card board box? As my card board box for my 898 is does not that style ot opens in a totally differant way. Also the Cuban seal is not across the whole front only a little is showing on the top cover where it meets the bottom.

Even the Partagas 898 sticker is off center from my style from 06.And Habanos sticker is on my varnished box not the card board part.

Also the silk bow around the cigar must be new to as the placment of the words is all off from mine.

If they changed the style of card board box and other things listed would love to know.

Did there change the style of the card board box? As my card board box for my 898 is does not that style ot opens in a totally differant way. Also the Cuban seal is not across the whole front only a little is showing on the top cover where it meets the bottom.

Even the Partagas 898 sticker is off center from my style from 06.And Habanos sticker is on my varnished box not the card board part.

Also the silk bow around the cigar must be new to as the placment of the words is all off from mine.

If they changed the style of card board box and other things listed would love to know.

I'm afraid I can't answer those since this is my first box of 898v. I got them from Czar, so maybe El Prez or Smithy can answer that?

Jimmy, I have a box of 898 V right in fromt of me now AGU Sep 08

Looks Identical to Diggers so yes there have been some changes to the packaging. The Card board boxes even feel different so I suspect they have changed supplier or the specs to the existing supplier.

I have an 06 box of the 898s and I think you're talking about the single layer cardboard outer box, Jimmy. The new box looks to be double layer corrugated like I started seeing in the Cohiba Maduro 5 outer packaging.

Wilkey