Hi All newbie on here

lastzap

Hi All,

I just wanted to say hi, as I am a new member on this board. Shark-(from hp) recommended I come over here after I posted a ISOM question there. I have been smoking cigars for 8 years now, everything from ISOM's to non-ISOM's. Its been quite some time since I have ordered an ISOM's but when I did I would always be ordering some BBF's-(cab), Bolivar Royal Corona's, Bolivar Corona Juniors, some HDM el Prymiade's 03, Hoyo Epicure #2's, and various other yummy smokes. This is the first ISOM board I have been apart of, but I have been on many other boards mainly cigarweekly and some local boards here in NC-USA. I am looking forward to talking to you all and learning about ISOM's.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Welcome to FOH. This Forum is a Cuban Cigar Forum that is sponcered by a Cuban Cigar Vendor that is passionate about Cuban Cigars. It is totally alright to speak about Cuban cigars and not refer to them as an Island South of Miami, BTW which Island have you been smoking???? I never could get one to light up! ;-)

I encourage you to read, learn and contribute when and where you are able and to get to know the members here at FOH as well as to allow the members to get to know you, most of all, enjoy and have fun!

Tampa

Hi All,

Thanks for all the kind words. I will drop the ISOM line......I just got used to saying it on other boards. Now I need to think of what I want to order, and start to think of which smokes I want to order to have at my wedding in September!

Chris