Hello from the First Lady

Hello Guys and Girls (I hope)

Great to see everyone coming on board. Well I hope that everyone will keep me company while Rob and his merry group of misfits head to Cuba. As I will be slaving away and having my nose to the grind stone while Rob is "doing some research and development " Yeah right :lookaround: I will enjoy having some great conversations and live chats with you all.

I think I will start a suggestion page on what presents the members think I should recieve from Cuba.

Anyway I am sure I will be speaking to you all soon.

Talk soon and smoke well

The First Lady

Hello,

I just settled down in Brisbane 3 month ago and your shop has become a veritable help adopting to the relaxed Ozzy lifestyle. Having spent the last 20 years of my life in the US, UK, Sweden, France and Germany - Australia is the best place in thw world to stay !

I have been in Cuba alot of times, so my recommondation for El Presidente is...first to visit the Bodega de Moquito downtown Havanna and enjoy the very best Moquito for breakfast. Second recommondation is to buy the special white cuban sugar...because you can t get it anywhere else but need it to make the true and best tasting Moquito ( also good for Caipirinha etc.).

Cheers, Stefan ;-)

Hello Guys and Girls (I hope)

»

» Great to see everyone coming on board. Well I hope that everyone will keep

» me company while Rob and his merry group of misfits head to Cuba. As I will

» be slaving away and having my nose to the grind stone while Rob is "doing

» some research and development " Yeah right :lookaround: I will enjoy

» having some great conversations and live chats with you all.

»

» I think I will start a suggestion page on what presents the members think

» I should recieve from Cuba.

»

» Anyway I am sure I will be speaking to you all soon.

»

» Talk soon and smoke well

»

»

» The First Lady

Guest crossbow

» Hello Guys and Girls (I hope)

»

» Great to see everyone coming on board. Well I hope that everyone will keep

» me company while Rob and his merry group of misfits head to Cuba.

»

» The First Lady

Hi Lisa

It seems to me that you will not be having a problem with company on this Board.

Greetings from NY!!

C

Speaking of satisfying ones urge to “even the score.” Don’t forget the reason that you get those fantastic cigars hand selected and expertly packed!!!

Opps… Rob said no SHILLING!!! I wonder if he meant that I could not pitch his establishment. Anyway it is our First Lady that provides for those smiles every time you peel open the purple paper and see a box from the “Wanker.” AND… it is First Lady Lisa’s birthday this month guys. Yes, I know all the secrets! Don’t let her go feeling lonely while “Bwana” is away. (hint, hint) -Piggy

» Hi Lisa!

»

» you should work on your private stock while the czar is gone.

»

» 5 finger discount!

"Anyway it is our First Lady that provides for those smiles every time you peel open the purple paper and see a box from the “Wanker.”

Then I look forward to your excellent selection on my inbound Cab of Party Shorts Lisa, They will be in good hands once they arrive!

Tampa

Hey Lisa, It is me Robert here, I see you have things under control.

I can't believe Rob left you home alone while he off to Cuba.

Well at least you have the house to yourself.

It looks like things here are starting off well. Tell Rob I said hello, and we want to hear all about his trip when he gets back.....D

Thanks guys for the warm welcome:waving:

I think it is going to be a joy talking to everyone on the forum. I know of most of you from e-mail to have all together at the same time is great.

Talk to you all soon from Home Alone

The First Lady

BTW Didn't Rob tell you I ran the business and he was just the figure head. Boy I am I going to get it when he gets on line :-D

• 4 years later...