Thank you

Dr.G

Hi all,

I've been lurking around for a couple months. I'm currently living in Toowoomba, QLD. I'm new to the CC scene after my sister kindled the interest when she brought me back some cigars from Cuba in January this year.

I came across you guys thanks to Ken's book.

I'd like to thank everybody for the information and laughs that have got me through many a long night shift at work.

Special thanks to Lisa who was very friendly and helpful last week, helping me select a beginner assortment. I've enjoyed the couple I've had so far!

I'd also like to thank Alain for his fantastic tutorial. That's one thing I like about cigars, the art of hand-made things, and Alain and his mastery surely has me drewling. Can't wait for the next installment!

Cheers,

George

Welcome George,

Thank you indeed. I'm delighted that you can take some pleasure in my waffling.

I don't envy anyone trying to follow it though...must stop writing the thing whilst psst.

Are you practicing in Toowomba or at SoM?

Cheers,

Al.

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!

» Are you practicing in Toowomba or at SoM?

I'm at the Base Hospital.

Funny I mention my sister's trip to Cuba; her postcard she sent me at the beginning of January has just arrived today! Go the efficient postal service! :-)

And Ken your book introduced me to the forum...not to the Prez's shop...I found it myself! :-D so the prez doesn't owe you anything!

• 7 months later...

Hi from Miami FLA!

A warm welcome to FOH site. This is a great site with great people.

I love the reviews.......and posting on this site. Also the people are very kind....good folks with good information from all walks of life.

Once again welcome to the site:

Miami101 AKA Carlos

image5941.jpg