Which one CAB would you get?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Caymus Special Selection

I'd have to say either the RASS or SLR DC. Some to smoke now and a bunch to age this way I'd be able to monitor the progress through the years.

Id have to go with a cabinet of RASS. Just to see all those suckers in "the round" is a beautiful thing.

Seriously? I was not impressed.

If I had to pic a NC stick it'd be a Tatiaje PCR

Party shorts for CC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was kidding hahahinnocent.gif

I would much rather have party shorts as well

Ahhh… the cigars that used to come in wonderful 50 cabs before they became fat, stupid and expensive!

I can tell you that I used to smoke Partagas Petit Coronas in cabs like they were going out of style. And guess what; they went out of style!

I still have some great cabs, but the list is getting shorter. I would love to restock on many cabs, the list too heartbreaking to write. I can tell you that I really also miss the du Depute in 50 cabs.

As a rather odd side note, when viewing this thread I was at first shocked to see some of the posts until I realized the date! My friend Mel for example, he does not post here anymore! And then seeing a post from Chuck… It was nice remembering him!

Hope they got cabs where you're at Chuck!

-Piggy

I've been forutnate to pick up about 1-2 cabs of almost everything on this list with the execption of RACs. When I break these out its only for special occasions or for gifiting to people that have the ability to appreciate them, luckliy for me that inculdes my wife.

If I need to find the plug in the box I just let R_C take his pick. :D

» » ... but the best of the cabs honor goes to the 02 Partagas Coronas. I had

» two smoked one and bought a third, all from Czars.:-D

Mel I like these too. The big problem is holding on to them. How much better do you think they will get with time?!?

Great thread . . . I LOVE cabs -- almost ALL of them. Prez's list is a very good one. But I would add the Boli Corona Gigante... am I alone in that one?

You're not alone.

» » ... but the best of the cabs honor goes to the 02 Partagas Coronas. I had

» two smoked one and bought a third, all from Czars.:-D

Mel I like these too. The big problem is holding on to them. How much better do you think they will get with time?!?

Great thread . . . I LOVE cabs -- almost ALL of them. Prez's list is a very good one. But I would add the Boli Corona Gigante... am I alone in that one?

You're not alone.

» Hoyo le Hoyo des Dieux before they become extinct.

Van are they going Bye Bye??

Bought a couple '03 des Dieux cabs a year ago. They're magnificent. Seem to be in a dumb period right now, though.

Sorry, Fat Fingered the Multi Quote.