Pictures Of Your Humi/Cabs/Coolidors

KB24

Quique I think the storage on the door with the cigar standing vertical is a first I've never seen that before

I haven't seen it anywhere else yet either, but as long as I keep it full, it works very well, and looks great open or closed!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not quite finished yet. I need shelves.  It was part of a recent home remodeling project so I could graduate from Rubbermaid bins.  LOL  It was a last minute idea, and I'm surprised my wife went along

Here is my contribution. Posted it in a thread on one of the other sections. Late 1800s British cabinet. Has a picture of a man smoking a pipe on the front. Added glass to seal the open airways and si

Figured I may as well jump in on this thread. I was rocking a couple Wineadors and a cooler or two when I finally decided to fulfill a dream and got this guy. Love it! Now all my stash is in one

I haven't seen it anywhere else yet either, but as long as I keep it full, it works very well, and looks great open or closed!

Killer job RyeBuilt® !!!

Here's my new humi - a 250 ct. Vintage Keeper Wine Cooler cooling unit removed and all seams siliconed)

I have lots of empty boxes in there atm, but this will be the last humi I ever need!

Plus, can keep a few bottles of wine in there too!rotfl.gif

vk02.jpg

Fiured I'd join the party

I'm running a pair of 72 bottle thermoelectric wine fridges

One for bulk box storeage (all boxes pictured are full)

post-15315-0-79577200-1378436758_thumb.j

The other is for Singles. This one is pretty much full as well!

post-15315-0-39222500-1378436804_thumb.j

I'm about to order a 3rd fridge now cause i'm starting to have storeage dramas. Plus it'll allow me to split my stash into a NC fridge and a CC fridge

post-15315-0-94529500-1378436820_thumb.p

I am stuck in the office catching up on some paperwork today (it's Sunday here in NYC) and since it's a nice afternoon here, I will be heading outside to enjoy a smoke. I am a Consultant and work out of my client office so it's challenging to keep too much stock on hand here. There are 6 of us who are regular cigar smokers so I like to keep some variety here in the office and since we usually try to keep it @ an hour, I lean towards the Petite Corona's. Since I am here alone, I decided to tidy up a bit and took a couple of pics of my hidden stash under my desk (in a couple of tupldors with Boveda packs in a large file box) The Cigars in the plastic bags are the March 2013 samplers from Rob and the sealed box of Bolivar Britanica's will be coming home with me when I fly home to Florida Friday morning (not that I wouldn't share those with my mates...they are destined for my locker at my home Cigar lounge to enjoy with my friends there :-)

Jim

post-13548-0-86641200-1378663845_thumb.j

post-13548-0-12000100-1378663883_thumb.j

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greetings everyone,

Such awesome collections everywhere. They all look gorgeous, would love to have a cabinet humidor full of boxes! of cigars.

Below my tiny humidor, fulfilled a few months ago:

post-17799-0-20142100-1385342658_thumb.j

Have a nice day,

best regards,

András

• Like 1

Included in there are a box of SLR DCs (2005), ERDM Tainos 2007, Upmann Monarchs 2007, PL Magnificos x2, RA Estupendos and Bolivar Corona Gigantes (2003) and a couple boxes of the LFDC Grandiosos