Pictures Of Your Humi/Cabs/Coolidors

KB24

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not quite finished yet. I need shelves.  It was part of a recent home remodeling project so I could graduate from Rubbermaid bins.  LOL  It was a last minute idea, and I'm surprised my wife went along

Here is my contribution. Posted it in a thread on one of the other sections. Late 1800s British cabinet. Has a picture of a man smoking a pipe on the front. Added glass to seal the open airways and si

Figured I may as well jump in on this thread. I was rocking a couple Wineadors and a cooler or two when I finally decided to fulfill a dream and got this guy. Love it! Now all my stash is in one

Ok first of all that's just rediculous (in a good way)! Secondly, looks like you're hiding something in the bottom right. Some NC's maybe. :-)

:whistle: just a few... It's my singles-box plus a box of SCDLH Mercaderes and a box of Sancho Panza Sanchos and yes, a box each of the EP Carillo LE 2009 and 2010 :D

:whistle: just a few... It's my singles-box plus a box of SCDLH Mercaderes and a box of Sancho Panza Sanchos and yes, a box each of the EP Carillo LE 2009 and 2010 :D

You sir, are my hero. I could live in that second shelf.

Here you go

humi1eq1.jpg

Edit: weird, part of the pic got cut off :-(

Any forum limitations I should be aware of?

most impressive! Kinda the death-star of humidors... Is it a "box" or converted closet kinda thing. Hard to tell from the photo.

how do your humidify it?

PAL

Updated pic...

I think we found a winner..... wow!

living the dream: my humidor hero.

most impressive in terms of size, quantity and, from the looks of it, quality too. Think we have similar taste based

on what I see in there. Then again, there is a LOT in there!!

Well done.

PAL

Here is my first attempt at uploading a photo to FOH. Its a photo of two humidors really as there is a tupperware one on top (70%) and the

main one. Two pounds of 70% beads and two oasis units set at 65%. Most of the time the box is at around 67%, higher up top.

Using my freezer as another humidor as I am experimenting with that as an aging method (crazy as it sounds) and will have the results coming out next week: see 'againg experiment' which can be found in the watering-hole....

Thanks for allowing me to show my humidor, which is now my new hobby.

PAL

post-9863-0-90353200-1321572491.jpg

most impressive! Kinda the death-star of humidors... Is it a "box" or converted closet kinda thing. Hard to tell from the photo.

how do your humidify it?

PAL

Those two black units with the pipes are the (extremely pricey!) humidifiers.

http://humidorbau.de/aktive-befeuchter/index.html

Eye-opening... my stash is nothing compared to this.

Unfortunately, this member shows as last active in 2008 so we most likely won't see any updated pics :(

Here is my first attempt at uploading a photo to FOH. Its a photo of two humidors really as there is a tupperware one on top (70%) and the

main one. Two pounds of 70% beads and two oasis units set at 65%. Most of the time the box is at around 67%, higher up top.

Using my freezer as another humidor as I am experimenting with that as an aging method (crazy as it sounds) and will have the results coming out next week: see 'againg experiment' which can be found in the watering-hole....

Thanks for allowing me to show my humidor, which is now my new hobby.

PAL

:D that timer arrangement to the right looks like an old-fashioned dynamite bomb...

Marc Andre humidors... heard the name and tried to view the site, but sadly, I can not read german.

would like a absolutely dependable humidification system, even if pricey. Wonder how 'pricey' they might be?

Yes, the timer and cigar case looking like a 'dudly dooright' looking timebomb thing is the count-down timer for

my ozone generator (new toy that allows me to smoke indoors and then kill the smell when I am out of the place).

PAL

Marc Andre humidors... heard the name and tried to view the site, but sadly, I can not read german.

would like a absolutely dependable humidification system, even if pricey. Wonder how 'pricey' they might be?

Yes, the timer and cigar case looking like a 'dudly dooright' looking timebomb thing is the count-down timer for

my ozone generator (new toy that allows me to smoke indoors and then kill the smell when I am out of the place).

PAL

~700 euros per humidifier. Beyond my budget, I'm afraid.

Here is my cabinet. Pardon the lack of habanos. It's on my to-do list.

Juan, have you smoked the Padron anniversary yet? My dad gave me one and I am just curious as to your thoughts if you have indulged in it yet.

Thanks,

I should have had my Aristocrat made larger . . . Time to start working on cabinet number 2!

6381504815_fcf36cddb8_b.jpg

Nice stash, my friend :thumbsup:

Someone seems to like REs ;)

And yes, time to get cracking on that second cabinet - or better yet, a walk-in!

• 2 weeks later...

There are soooo nice humidors here! Really wonderful to see those photos!

Wish I had as many quality cigars like many of you some day. Anyway, here's my current setup.

post-7691-0-59932600-1323034732.jpg

post-7691-0-69958100-1323034743.jpg

There are soooo nice humidors here! Really wonderful to see those photos!

Wish I had as many quality cigars like many of you some day. Anyway, here's my current setup.

Nice! I am guessing you like Partagas??? ;)

• 7 months later...

Wow!! First time reading this thread....awesome collections guys. I'll be happy to get my first humi happening!! Thanks for sharing your inspirational pics :)

Just Curious, but does anybody know whatever happened to Claudius? He hasn't been active since 2008???

• 10 months later...

Ok, I am in awe of what is posted here, and what I have seen of some of my local friends setups. I guess the only unique thing I have going for me is the mass amount of Spanish cedar I've lined my wineador with, and my regional/specials shelves I built on my display door. NC's humi on the top, and the jars are full of VR customs I am jar aging as an experiment to share with my friends.

It's humble, but homey!! post-13208-13708037690361.jpg

• Like 4

Ok, I am in awe of what is posted here, and what I have seen of some of my local friends setups. I guess the only unique thing I have going for me is the mass amount of Spanish cedar I've lined my wineador with, and my regional/specials shelves I built on my display door. NC's humi on the top, and the jars are full of VR customs I am jar aging as an experiment to share with my friends.

It's humble, but homey!! post-13208-13708037690361.jpg

Quique I think the storage on the door with the cigar standing vertical is a first I've never seen that before

• Like 1