Cigar Hunting in Miami with Carlos

Guest itcfernandez

You ever hang out in a bar and there always is that annoying person in the bar that ramble's on.

And as he drinks he gets more annoying where you just can't take it no more so you just have to go over and punch the **** out of him.

Carlos fits that bill.

This guy should live in LA with the **** he's talking.:lookaround:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

» Damn......wrong response.

»

» Nice knowing you ;-)

El P… my first post to Tampa was in support of him (Tampa) hoping he’d pull the trigger on this guy early and put him out of our misery.

Along the lines of TR, I purposefully chose not to read Mr. Miami’s dribble beyond the first post. The responses were much more entertaining.

You showed a lot of restraint El P, but damn glad that in the end you pulled the plug on this tampon.

»

»

» Well I tested the waters here on the SA Habanos site. It was full of

» sharks, and I for one do not like it. I think this will be my last posting

» on this site. I will try to find another site where people are a little

» more nicer to members.......

»

» Thank you

» Carlos From Miami.

Don't let the door hit yer ass on the way out :lol2:

I really feel embarassed guys and feel like I should offer an apology... while I dont know this guy personally Im also from Miami and am also of Cuban decent (and no, I dont do what I want and when I want, Im married ;D) Please dont take this guy as an example of how we all are, everywhere and in any culture there are blowhards and people that just dont know how to act in social situations but for the most part us Miami Cubans are good decent enough folk that mind our manners. Again I apologize on behalf of my paisan and thanks you guys for a great forum :-)

» This thread should be stickied....something along the lines of "What not to

» do if you are a Noob!" :-D

Definitely! :lol2:

I just looked at the pictures again, and I laughed so hard I had tears come to my eyes. This juvenile delinquant wannabe look, the "beard" he's trying to grow... the crap he talks... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I am going to go against the grain. I reread his original post and the responses it got. His post was very innocent and everyone jumped all over him. He then made the situation escalate and then yadda yadda yadda here we are now.

This is an internation forum and people frquent it from cultures far and wide. Try and be a little nicer to people and give them the benefit of the doubt.

» I am going to go against the grain. I reread his original post and the

» responses it got. His post was very innocent and everyone jumped all over

» him. He then made the situation escalate and then yadda yadda yadda here

» we are now.

»

» This is an internation forum and people frquent it from cultures far and

» wide. Try and be a little nicer to people and give them the benefit of

» the doubt.

You're not a closet Oliveras XL fan, are you? :rotfl:

Well Armed,

While I agree with you that this is an International forum with members from all over the world joining with us and participating in sharing and talking about cigars, the KEY here that I believe has been missed is RESPECT.

When you mentioned that you had gone back and read Carlos’s post, and feel that it was innocent, was that before or after he had edited his post? The flow of the thread now reads much different from the original. I asked him some very “Surgical” type questions concerning cigars, which he never answered. I have absolutely no problem with any member sharing the love of the leaf. No matter what country the tobacco comes from. I respect people and their cultures. What I do not appreciate is a walking & talking advertisement, which was extremely plain to see as an out right “Shill” for a group of people. We can all talk about cigars here, and it makes no difference what type. Our main focus is of course Habanos.

If you were to really read this thread, Carlos was the first to start any flaming of the members. As a Moderator here, I read his posts and understood that his main goal was to try to shill. This board normally is an extremely easy board to moderate because everyone really does get along. Carlos himself is the one that egged on the escalation trying to prove his point and demand acceptance from the rest of the forum.

Rob gave him three (3) chances to get along with the members here. He failed to listen and the determination was made that for the benefit of the membership that his participation was not warranted here at FOH. The members here in my opinion were very easy going on him considering his replies. He was afforded the benefit of doubt and once again, He Failed to listen and make proper adjustments.

One final thing I want to make absolutely clear, I have said nothing on this forum that I would not say face to face with anyone. I will help anyone that I am able to. I can be nice, I can be hard. One thing that I am is equal, fair and consistent.

Now let’s look at Carlos’s contributions. He posted some nice photos. He talked a lot of ****. He insulted and flamed regular members of this board. He is no longer here for his own actions and because he Failed to RESPECT the FOH membership.

Well said Tampa.

Well Armed, I have been in communciation with Carlos offline. He understands where he went wrong and is genuinely remorseful.

I explained some very simple facts about this board; how respect is garnered and the NO TOSSER, NO WANKER rule.

I also explained that I had no problem in posting pictures and talking about non Cuban cigars. I do have a problem when it turns into an INFOMERCIAL with no critical analysis.

And then, when the waters got choppy "MR T meet's Scarface" wants to pull people in line, abuses others etc etc.

He will get another chance next week to re-join the forum. He understands what he has to do.

You see....I am a big softie at heart ;-)

I'm Cuban and I will do what I want, and when I want it.

LOL that **** is soooo funny collage punk A$$....

This kid would never stand a chance here in NYC with his attitude around some of the people i hang with LOL.

My God this is getting funnier and funnier as i read his post over and over :lol2:

Tampa, I did not read the unedited post he made first which does look rather innocent now. I can't comment nay further on that having not read the original. His replies after the original post were just wacky as hell and out of line no doubt about that from me whatsoever. I was not defending him past the original/edited post.

El Prez you know you wanted to keep Carlos around for his pure comedic gold. The 1st pic says it all with 4 cigars in his pockets, "Rocking it Cuban style!"

Carlos' presentation of himself bothered me before he started this thread. He seemed to fancy himself somewhat of a known personality. Mentioning his radio show in Andy's intro thread struck me that way and the fact that he referred to himself in the third person when writing the captions for his posted photos. So and so from Oliveros (left) Carlos from Miami (Right), as if the post was an excerpt from some notable publication.

The overall impression I got was that he was trying to present a sentiment of "Carlos, back by popular demand" before he had even made himself known on FOH. If he does take advantage of an opportunity to return in the future, I would certainly enjoy more such photos. I thought they were interesting, especially the shots in the cigar store and the rolling factory. All in all, I think it was a case of too much too soon.

» I'm Cuban and I will do what I want, and when I want it.

»

» LOL that **** is soooo funny collage punk A$$....

»

» This kid would never stand a chance here in NYC with his attitude around

» some of the people i hang with LOL.

»

» My God this is getting funnier and funnier as i read his post over and

» over :lol2:

Thanks Carlos for making me laugh so hard its good for the heart..