Partagas Serie P No. 2

»»

» Try them again .... i think you'll be surprised....

» Let us know your thoughts !

»

» I am afraid i can't offer an opinion on the PSP2 , as i haven't had the

» pleasure yet of smoking one !

»

» -bk

Gyosa, I did try one last night and it was improved. The draw was very easy, just how I like it and the flavors well balanced with no amonia. I am going to get some of the 06 stock to compare. Thanks mate.

• 2 weeks later...

I've smoked quite a few from a FIM DIC 05 box that I just got from El Pres. Excellent smoke.

I have found that using a smaller opening and hence a firmer draw, a least for the first half of the smoke, seems to accent the sweet slightly toasted nut flavor that I was picking up. Not sure I've been able to quite pinpoint the flavor, but it seems to verge on almond, especially lightly toasted shaved almond, or perhaps apricot pit, which is close to almond and used in after dinner drinks like Amaretto Di Saronno. :hungry: Anyone else found this flavor?

BTW, I also found the P2 to be full of rich Hungarian sweet paprika. Must get another box soon.:ok:

» » I have some from the 1st release. They have very light wrappers are are

» » outstanding. X:-P

»

» That Partagas Pirimide LE has divided opinion more than any other cigar.

» People either love them or hate them. I must say that I have not had a bad

» one.

agree, sort of. agree that i have not had a bad one but i cannot fathom how someone would not think that these are just spectacular. i can only think that there might have been some fakes or for some reason, dud boxes floating around.

» I am waiting on a tener of these from a friend right now. Thanks for the

» review. It nudged me to try these. :-D

I love this cigar, and am waiting til I have enough room in the humidor (or on the credit card?) so I can buy a full 25 box instead of the tenners Ive been getting to date. Love that peanut butter creaminess!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just had the second from a box of ten (NOV05).

Was not expecting much because I was unimpressed with the first one out of the box.

They caught my attention now though! Nice Partagas flavor and I figure these babies will age well.

Gonna get some more. :ok: