Cuban Cigar Website - ONE YEAR ON

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

» Terrific job on a very handy site!:ok: I was also wondering if you'd be able to include packaging info for discontinued cigars as well.

Have now found several sources of this info, and am now adding it to the website. Should be complete by the 1st April (no joke).:-D

• 2 weeks later...

» ...........I was also wondering if you'd be able to include packaging info for discontinued cigars as well.

The requested information is now included. I have added the discontinued packaging for the current production cigars and the packaging information for all discontinued cigars for the Current Brands. The discontinued brands NOW DONE :clap: (edited 26 March 2007).

ALSO there is a complete redesign of the search by brands lists, hopefully making searching quicker & simpler. Also additional cigar images added and more planned. Cigar bands also yet to add.

Cheers.....:-)

» » ...........I was also wondering if you'd be able to include packaging

» info for discontinued cigars as well.

»

» The requested information is now included. I have added the discontinued

» packaging for the current production cigars and the packaging information

» for all discontinued cigars for the Current Brands. The discontinued

» brands will be done next.

»

» ALSO there is a complete redesign of the search by brands lists, hopefully

» making searching quicker & simpler. Also additional cigar images added and

» more planned. Cigar bands also yet to add.

»

» Cheers.....:-)

great job buddy, Ive got your site bookmarked and I check it often. Thanks a ton :-D

• 2 months later...

Hi Friends.

My Cuban Cigar Website is now one year old.

Many things still to be done. I have recently spent time re-coding pages. Next are bands and photographs of the current cigars.

The new pages reflect the up-to-date information on Habanos cigar construction and Brand deletions. ie. Habanos now all hand made, some still are short-filler, no machine-made hand-finished cigars in the range, and the Belinda, Cabanas, Gispert, Los Statos, Troya, and Guantanamera machine-made brands no longer in the Habanos portfolio (but still made in Cuba/ Spain?).

Suggestions, corrections, and ideas for improvement are always sought.

The link is: http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com

Trevor.:wink:

» Hi Friends.

»

» My Cuban Cigar Website is now one year old.

»

Trevor, congratulations! I frequently use your excellent site - it's great to have all that information in one place.

Thanks very much for your time and effort!

I remember when you started this web site and it has grown into a very informative site for Cuban cigar lover's.

Congrats and Thanks

» Very nice site. Thanks for the effort. Can I have any commission for the referrals?

A commission would indicate that I am actually making some money from this!......:-D :rotfl::clap:

(you should talk to my wife!!!!.................and if you do, remember all the cigars I purchase are for pure research :-P )

Trevor.