Desnudo/MOFOH six month release schedule

13 hours ago, El Presidente said:

We should be turning into June 2024 with 11 releases (see below). 

I will ask members later this week to assist with selection of the next two N6 and N9. 

N1 Lancero 

N2 Piramide 

N3 Carlota

N4 Petit Corona 

N5 Queen Corona 

N7 Ninfa 

N8 Churchill 

MOFOH   Spada Gorda  (Corona Gorda)

MOFOH   Robusto Trinity 

MOFOH   Fat Fundy 

MOFOH   Dalia 

What about the canonazo? That would make 12, no?

• Thanks 1

@El Presidente in past you’ve usually posted month of production for new vitolas.  I haven’t seen that with most recent MOFOH release, though I may have just missed it.  Is it possible to continue posting production month (or sticker on the bundle)?  Nice to know for aging, similar to a CC box code.  But not necessary if it’s a pain.  Thanks.

• Like 1

Does the 109 show up in the this list? Or is it not technically a Nudie / Mofoh? Very excited to try one.

I had the same question. All of the reviews outside of mine listed it as “Bond Roberts 109” so I am wondering if those are meant for the UK only. I hope not, because it was AMAZING and I will definitely jump on a bundle if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GoodStix said:

@El Presidente in past you’ve usually posted month of production for new vitolas.  I haven’t seen that with most recent MOFOH release, though I may have just missed it.  Is it possible to continue posting production month (or sticker on the bundle)?  Nice to know for aging, similar to a CC box code.  But not necessary if it’s a pain.  Thanks.

Spada Gorda was May production :thumbsup:

The nudles have a ribbon which detail the year of production. I will speak with Hammy to see what we can reasonably do. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My list will be:

Petit 109

N7 Ninfa 

N2 Piramide

MOFOH  Dalia 

Can't wait to try these

• Like 1

I remember reading about the other sizes/releases but this is the first I hear about the Queen Corona so I must have missed it, and searching for it doesn't bring up any other threads. Could you please point me in the right direction to find out more about this release? Thanks!

8 hours ago, PauvreLelian said:

I remember reading about the other sizes/releases but this is the first I hear about the Queen Corona so I must have missed it, and searching for it doesn't bring up any other threads. Could you please point me in the right direction to find out more about this release? Thanks!

As you can see, that’s the size of the Queen Corona (HdM DD or Siglo III)

IMG_2024.jpeg.2d24d95b2d5bac57f10400336fa1ed23.jpeg

• Like 4

On 10/4/2023 at 4:28 PM, Perla said:

As you can see, that’s the size of the Queen Corona (HdM DD or Siglo III)

Thank you. I see that it's a slightly longer Corona, which is awesome! I was also wondering if there was anything in terms of how the blend is compared to the other Nudies.

On 10/5/2023 at 9:23 PM, winelover said:

I am increasingly reaching over my CCs for my Nudies*!  I am not sure if anyone else is feeling that way? From a long time almost exclusively CC smoker.  

*I have just the Canonazo atm.

..........there is that little bit of Nudie "twang" that just drags you in ;)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PauvreLelian said:

Thank you. I see that it's a slightly longer Corona, which is awesome! I was also wondering if there was anything in terms of how the blend is compared to the other Nudies.

We will have some for the tasting panel to review next month ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...