Anyone familiar with factory code ROA on these Trinidad?

truckin25

5 minutes ago, truckin25 said:

Something wrong with the cigars?

Yeah, I hate to break it to you but the code font is incorrect. The code ROA is also one I'm not sure existed. I'm looking but it's possible it never was used. 

Also these are cigars I've seen high end fakes of for years. Trini RT and RE have been highly sought after for a while.

Update: ROA was used in 2006 for the Jose Marti (old HU) factory. Sorry my friend--this is a fake box. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Yeah, I hate to break it to you but the code font is incorrect. The code ROA is also one I'm not sure existed. I'm looking but it's possible it never was used. 

Also these are cigars I've seen high end fakes of for years. Trini RT and RE have been highly sought after for a while.

Update: ROA was used in 2006 for the Jose Marti (old HU) factory. Sorry my friend--this is a fake box. 

3 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Thanks for the feedback. This community is always terrific.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

That's correct. I remember a glorious ROA 06 H.Upmann Petit Coronas I went through around 2016.

• Like 2

On 12/15/2022 at 9:12 AM, garbandz said:

now they are faking vintage stock.

Actually faking vintage stock was the norm until this year. Who would fake CoRo when it was $600 and in stock everywhere?

I've seen fakes of this level of Trini RT and RE for years. Of course cigars like Cohiba Sublimes and Piramides ELs have been faked for years at about this level. I've also seen fakes of 05 RA Belicosos and 1990s Monte 2.