Hola from Montana, U.S.A.

SteveA

I'm living in the Helena area and would be curious if any others on the forum live nearby.

I've been lurking for a few months and have made a few 24:24 purchases. Been loving having a cigar on my deck during this summer's warm evenings. Unfortunately, the weather is turning colder and so the number of cigars smoked will drop drastically for a while. Montana is a bit of a cigar desert, meaning no like-minded BOTL nor indoor facilities to smoke at during the cooler winter months. On the upside, the trout fishing is outstanding!

Anyway, thanks for having me! 😎

Steve

• Like 1

On 10/27/2022 at 4:49 AM, Lewberry said:

What CC’s have you purchased/enjoyed so far?

I've been smoking cigars for about 19 years now. Unfortunately, living in Montana my smoking season has just about come to an end, at least until warm weather returns. Some of my favorites right now are Monte Edmundo, PLPC, RYJ Exhibition #4, and I smoked an H. Upmann #2 this summer that knocked my socks off. In my top 5 cigars ever. Also love the Trinidad line but scared to smoke what I have left because they are so expensive now, I may never replace them.

BTW, the trout fishing in Montana is as good as they say it is. 😎

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcome, guys! And for the smoke recommendations. I occasionally get a warmish, sunny winter day where I can endure a short smoke on my south facing deck. Other than that I make trips to the southwest or suck it up and wait for summer, when the weather is glorious!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2022 at 11:57 PM, SteveA said:

meaning no like-minded BOTL nor indoor facilities to smoke at during the cooler winter months. On the upside, the trout fishing is outstanding!

That's a bummer. You're welcome to come hang out in my garage and smoke around the space heater! Welcome

• Thanks 1