Romeo y Julieta Churchill TPL JUN 20 (S&FBRW)

What a wonderful review indeed! As a big fan of long and skinny CCs, RyJ Churchill is one of my wishlist CCs along with HU Sir Winston. Hope that I have a chance to snag a box of RyJ Churchill in the future. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/26/2022 at 1:49 AM, sw15825 said:

I'm grateful to have gotten into the hobby a couple of decades ago to experience all the cigars I was able to. When I look at a lot of my old, discontinued boxes, I appreciate those past experiences more and more.

Thanks very much!  

I wish that I would have been more acquisitive earlier on in my cigar journey so I'd have some of those discontinued cigars to enjoy still.  But looking back, it was a lot of fun and I wouldn't change those experiences for anything.  When it's all said and done, the shared experiences with people along the journey is really what it's all about.   Plus, it makes the times when you can enjoy what's still around even more special.

Cheers 🥂 

• Like 1

Very nice review. I've always loved the RyJ Churchill, such a great size and flavor profile.

I have had performance issues with tubos cigars over the years if I don't dry box them for awhile first. They seem to retain moisture for quite awhile. Canoeing, going out, wonky burn. Especially with more recent vintages. I wonder if that hurt the cigar here?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, greenpimp said:

I have had performance issues with tubos cigars over the years if I don't dry box them for awhile first. They seem to retain moisture for quite awhile. Canoeing, going out, wonky burn. Especially with more recent vintages. I wonder if that hurt the cigar here?

Great call! I usually do OK with tubos when I keep them at 62RH/65F, but have left a couple notes to myself to dry box smokes from this particular box.  I'm prone to grabbing something in the spur of the moment, so continually need to remind myself 😊