Cigar mooches, and current economics?

Got a mate who we very occasionally get to have a cigar together, on me. He occasionally will treat himself to a CoRo. The other evening we were at some local Gin thing. No cigars. But subject came up and I brought the news of the increases to bare. He was devastated. Now if he turns into a moochie 👢🤪🤣

• Haha 2

I'll still give CCs to my neighbors if they're interested in sharing a smoke.  I prefer that they ask me for a specific cigar to try but most of the time they don't have a clue so I try to remember what they've liked in the past.  I'm happy to share with them.  To me, the worst guys are the ones that ask you to buy for them, probably because they're afraid the cigar police are going to break down their door.  I tell them to Butch up and buck up and go get your own if you want to buy them.  They aren't coming from me.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

I run by a simple rule. 

If you are close enough to me to share a drink with, you are close enough to me to enjoy a cigar with. My shout. 

Soooo, about arm's length? :P

• Haha 3

I give out about 10-15 cigars a year at most.  Not worried about mooching. 

I would have to be around someone who wants to smoke a cigar with me which is a monument in its own.

• Haha 2