NEW GERMAN PRICEST REVEALS HOW HABANOS S.A. IS CHANGING CUBAN CIGAR PRICES

9 minutes ago, dominattorney said:

Well said. I might have done something like that at my stepdaughters law school graduation Saturday

Congratulations to her! My oldest granddaughter ( wait what? Grand? Hell I'm old! ) Just got accepted to law school. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nevrknow said:

Congratulations to her! My oldest granddaughter ( wait what? Grand? Hell I'm old! ) Just got accepted to law school. 

Congratulations (or condolences) to her as well! Where will she be matriculating?

Nashville. Interns with a neighbor couple with a practice. The husband teaches judges? Whatever that means. First atty in the family. I'm stoked. Asked me if I'm helping to pay for it. I said hell yes! You know how much I spend on lawyers now? 🤣🤣🤣 I'm getting your services for FREEEE! 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nevrknow said:

I'm getting your services for FREEEE! 😁

Look forward to the conversation 😁

"Grandad.....I am more comfortable with you getting the family discount"

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, dominattorney said:

Well said. I might have done something like that at my stepdaughters law school graduation Saturday. Still waiting for the bill for that excellent cabernet we enjoyed (dont judge me i love a jammy Paso Robles cab and I am the veritable sucker born each minute for it). I hope it's as good as I remembered it when I crack the first of 24 bottles outside the haze of the moment in which they were purchased. 

Even if not, she and I will be partners soon enough. More than enough reason for her to drink more than she used to. 

My best 5 friends: three are outrageously, nigh incomprehensibly more materially wealthy than I, and two work in welding with their hands and espouse spiritual wealth from earning a living by bending the world around them to their whim. We never pass up an opportunity to spend time together, which is priceless. No one judges or bothers with what is unimportant in life, which is precisely how other people choose to spend their time and money. Likewise, change the two richest with the two least well off and the group would pretty much be the same. Attitude is everything. 

I'm with you on those jammy Paso Robles cabs. And enjoying them too much is how I ended with a case of a few of em!

Congrats to your stepdaughter on graduating and best of luck with the bar.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jakebarnes said:

I'm with you on those jammy Paso Robles cabs. And enjoying them too much is how I ended with a case of a few of em!

Congrats to your stepdaughter on graduating and best of luck with the bar.

Interesting timing on the Paso Robles cab subject. Just bought 1/2 case of this and it’s pretty good if you haven’t already tried it. It’s part of the Duckhorn portfolio and it won’t break the bank. 

32D893C2-997B-4DC1-AEBE-21B2D6E87DAD.jpeg

19 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Look forward to the conversation 😁

"Grandad.....I am more comfortable with you getting the family discount  markup"

Fixed it for you 😁

• Haha 1