Travel Diary: and we're off!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No good news ever comes from being called to the Qantas lounge service desk.  "Mr Ayala...please come to the service desk and see one of the customer service representatives".  Over the year

Having a cigar or two at City Cigar lounge. Love the place! Oliva Melanio Churchill is excellent.

Jersey is absolutely breathtaking. I arrived to a long lunch in town with Stu and some friends. Great people. Cigars and drinks on the terrace before Rob flew in at six.  Then the party

Met Hamlet at local shop event here in Va couple weeks ago. Great time and lots of laughs. 

I had to go thru my photos to make sure they included Smithy. Not sure why, but any pics that Debbie took somehow managed to crop him out! Don’t take it bad, @asmith normally she cuts off everybody at the neck... 😳

Absolutely marvelous  weekend. Rob is a charming and generous host and everyone else were delightful company. Definitely worth the drive! 😀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, asmith said:

Great meals, cigars, conversations and laughs were had over the weekend.  The flash on your camera Charles seems to have washed out my hair and made it all grey. 

And you wonder why I only posted pictures that I wasn’t in? 😬 Absolute delight meeting you! Debbie was crowing all the way home about how much fun she had!!! I am currently downing my 4th beer, without being fully convinced that it will make me feel better... 🤢

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Now you're just going to have to bring the missus to more cigar events.

I bring her to most social events. Otherwise, I just sit in the corner and try my best to resemble a lump of coal... 😔

• Like 4

re: AA flight attendants disappearing after meal service. They are notorious for this these days, even in first.

re: The Stafford. Awesome place! I love the American Bar.

23 hours ago, asmith said:

Great meals, cigars, conversations and laughs were had over the weekend.  The flash on your camera Charles seems to have washed out my hair and made it all grey. 

The same thing happened to me on Debbie’s camera, ‘cept she wasn’t using a flash... 😔

3D47BAD2-B1A5-4ACE-B698-3DF3050E3106.png

• Like 1