🤙 Hello from Atlanta

atlhavfan

It's taken me a little while to get around to posting. So much content in the forums, it was easy for me to wander down the rabbit hole.

I've dabbled in new world cigars on and off over the previous last 10 years - but never embraced it beyond a causal engagement. Moved around quite a bit as a management consultant, and never spent too much time at home anyways. Anyone who has worked in management consulting can tell you, there are some sacrificed that you have to make for the job. Looking back on that time, the complete lack of work-life/home balance made a lot of things more difficult. There were perks as well, in the last 5 years of my run as a consultant I was able to travel around the world - which allowed me to begin to experience cuban cigars more frequently. After my first trip to a LCDH overseas (for the life of me I cannot remember which one) I was a convert to the world of CC. 

The pandemic and corresponding cessation of nearly all international travel over the past two years has given me more time to tend to my collection. Which has lead to a substantial growth in my investment in my collection. Before deciding to really dive into CC, I had considered building out a wine collection. I may still pursue that interest some day - but for now it's a lot easier to store 2000+ cigars than it is to store 2000 bottles of wine. 

Looking to learn as much as possible from the forums and other members. Generally enjoying the community that @El Presidente and team have worked to build.

• Like 2

Welcome. Travel thru ATL frequently. You found a good place for your cigar hobby.

And your wine interest. I thought I knew wines until I found this place. You're going to love it here. The knowledge base ( and the humor base ) here impresses me everyday. 👍

• Like 1