PL Galanes seal codes

Hey folks. Anyone have Galanes yet? I got some from not our host and they habanos check to PL gran robustos 2017. Curious if anyone else gets the same or what. i know I’ve never got a Petite Royale box with a code that shows petite royales. 

• Like 2

Hunting around. The box shown on cigaraficianado has a code of 0000000000 so that’s a fake. The box code shown on a half wheel review also shows up as PL Gran Robustos 2017. 

CE23BF30-B1E9-463A-8171-904C1E663EBC.png

Just checked both my boxes, one from 24:24 and one from ****. Both of them returned what you described:

image.png.998496fd26d2fa4bac258199d7e3ef3b.png

So seems like nothing to worry about. Most of my Petite Royal do actually show as Petite Royal but I do have the one box with a code that returns as the Wide Churchill Gran Reserva, if I recall correctly. Seems like they just like to not have to throw away extra stamps from limited runs.

Edit: just to correct the misinformation I accidentally put out, all 5 of my boxes of Petit Royal ranging from May to Nov 19 actually do return the Wide Churchill Gran Reserva result. Sorry!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, philipl said:

Just checked both my boxes, one from 24:24 and one from ****. Both of them returned what you described:

image.png.998496fd26d2fa4bac258199d7e3ef3b.png

So seems like nothing to worry about. Most of my Petite Royal do actually show as Petite Royal but I do have the one box with a code that returns as the Wide Churchill Gran Reserva, if I recall correctly. Seems like they just like to not have to throw away extra stamps from limited runs.

@philipl, that will be the last time you mention an outside vendor on our forum. Thanks though, for the update.