Any hockey fans?

Boxer31

Can’t believe how Montreal is playing (helps that price looks rest and on top of game). Never thought we get past leafs. If lucky to continue and beat the jets- Colorado or Vegas look too tough and fast. Haven’t watched other games besides Habs this year so that mean no US teams but wow do Colo & Vegas play quick. Hoping for a final of habs vs the hated bruins but better be careful for what I which for, don’t think I can take another loss in the finals after Man City especially to the bruins lol 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2021 at 7:35 AM, havanaclub said:

I can’t see Vegas losing more than one game in the Habs series. They look strong and fast and very dynamic. My boy Petroangelo is just warming up. Wish my Blues resigned him instead of Krug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just lost the 2nd one 😂

2-1 Habs

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Im more of a Blackhawks fan remotely in Australia. Have dropped off a bit because games are on mid morning here and Im working. I did see some of Vegas and they looked slick. Might tune in at the business end. Its a great sport to watch once you realise what the hell is going on. Love the endurance of having to play so many games to win it. Whoever wins deserves it and everyone gets a medal for contributing. Great trophy and tradition, especially when the cup enters the building. And not touching it unless you've earned the right to leave your fingerprints. And yes, not a fan of the Bruins but a great nemesis. beard or no beard.

• 2 weeks later...

Well...judging by our many Canadian members things went a little quiet in here. I guess Tampa Bay Lightning winning the first three games would do that. There is solace though. Thanks to Josh Anderson scoring in overtime in Game 4 we will have a Game 5 tomorrow.

• Like 1