Saint Luis Rey Geniales (Marquez) RE 2016 (SvHC)

These were called Marquez. Generally well received. Nicely balanced with good SLR DNA. Under medium. 

Good cigar but I don't think they're worth the current secondary market prices. 

@NSXCIGAR You're totally right, got the name mixed up with the size. Agree with your secondary market prices as well, I enjoyed seeing in my humidor more than smoking it.  I had the Diplotmatico Excelencia and meh...

I have the ERDM Infantes Cuba RE sitting around, not expecting too much from it as I realize RE's are hyped and a bit hit or miss.  

• JohnS changed the title to Saint Luis Rey Geniales (Marquez) RE 2016 (SvHC)
9 hours ago, smitte3 said:

@NSXCIGAR You're totally right, got the name mixed up with the size. Agree with your secondary market prices as well, I enjoyed seeing in my humidor more than smoking it.  I had the Diplotmatico Excelencia and meh...

I have the ERDM Infantes Cuba RE sitting around, not expecting too much from it as I realize RE's are hyped and a bit hit or miss.  

ERs are hit and miss, and since almost all have a significant premium one has to be very careful. For some reason the Marquez was priced rather high from the start. I think the Cuba ERs tend to inherently be a tad more expensive since they aren't exported from the island.

Most of the Cuba ERs have been well received. I can't recall any opinions about the ERDM Infantes but you may be pleasantly surprised.

• 8 months later...
On 5/3/2020 at 1:30 AM, NSXCIGAR said:

ERs are hit and miss, and since almost all have a significant premium one has to be very careful. For some reason the Marquez was priced rather high from the start. I think the Cuba ERs tend to inherently be a tad more expensive since they aren't exported from the island.

Most of the Cuba ERs have been well received. I can't recall any opinions about the ERDM Infantes but you may be pleasantly surprised.

What are the Marquez selling for on the secondary market?