FOH Weekly Poker Game!! 8:30pm Thu Night NY Time - Two-Cigar Sampler Prize!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For poker fans we've got a weekly tournament scheduled 8:30pm NY Time every Thursday.     An El Pres sampler will be up for grabs as a winner-takes-all prize.  You need to PM me -- @MoeFOH -

My first win! (And about time)... A great game all around. Going heads up with @yossie was a real treat.

@MoeFOH, thank you for the great sample of cigars! I see a Bolivar PC, Monte DE, and two skinnies. Are these the Nudies? I've never had those, so I'm very excited to try them. Thanks again!

13 minutes ago, yossie said:

It was sad that @sageman couldn't believe I had strong cards... and eventually he was gone.. LOL

i couldn't believe you had strong cards THAT OFTEN - finally i had to pay to see.... you had strong cards!

• Sad 1

On 8/17/2023 at 11:50 PM, MoeFOH said:

Yes, it's hard to find a time that works well for all. We did try a dedicated UK/EU timeslot early on but there simply wasn't enough interest.

I could throw it out there to see if a slightly earlier timeslot might work... folks can let me know - just comment in the thread. :thumbsup:

If there's anyone else that might be interested from this way I'd be keen, otherwise I wouldn't want to cause to much hassle. 2030 NY is 0130 for us in the UK at the moment.

20 hours ago, Nevrknow said:

Yea, sitting at a table with 2 sitting out the whole time. Fun Fun. Not. Went all in on a marginal hand just to be able to get out and do other things. TG I lost. 👍

Hmmm... thanks John...  the whole reason I delay the arrangement of the game till a few hours before start time is so we don't get players sitting out, or at least minimise the chances of that happening. 😡

Will monitor for any accounts repetitively doing that and remove them. It's no fun for anyone, no good for the game overall. 

Folks, if you can't commit to the game on the night, please don't register. 

• Like 1