FOH Weekly Poker Game!! 8:30pm Thu Night NY Time - Two-Cigar Sampler Prize!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For poker fans we've got a weekly tournament scheduled 8:30pm NY Time every Thursday.     An El Pres sampler will be up for grabs as a winner-takes-all prize.  You need to PM me -- @MoeFOH -

My first win! (And about time)... A great game all around. Going heads up with @yossie was a real treat.

@MoeFOH, thank you for the great sample of cigars! I see a Bolivar PC, Monte DE, and two skinnies. Are these the Nudies? I've never had those, so I'm very excited to try them. Thanks again!

1 hour ago, TroutBum said:

Am trying to register for the tournament tonight and am getting this message if anyone can help it would be much appreciated AA38A472-B219-4DD1-8316-792D644AC17B.jpeg.cdc07856be7c778c854d75904b7a9b64.jpeg

The club ID and invitation code haven't changed, so just ensure they're correctly entered. Otherwise I'm uncertain as to what the issue would be. 

Let me know if you're still encountering the issue. Thanks.

20 minutes ago, TroutBum said:

I’m still receiving the same error and made sure all was correct as far as the club id and invite code

Ok. Going to have to look into this but uncertain if there'll be a solution before the game kicks off tonight, sorry. Will get back to you as soon as we can. 

7 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

Ok. Going to have to look into this but uncertain if there'll be a solution before the game kicks off tonight, sorry. Will get back to you as soon as we can. 

No worries if it can’t be worked out in time for tonight, I appreciate it