FOH Weekly Poker Game!! 8:30pm Thu Night NY Time - Two-Cigar Sampler Prize!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For poker fans we've got a weekly tournament scheduled 8:30pm NY Time every Thursday.     An El Pres sampler will be up for grabs as a winner-takes-all prize.  You need to PM me -- @MoeFOH -

My first win! (And about time)... A great game all around. Going heads up with @yossie was a real treat.

@MoeFOH, thank you for the great sample of cigars! I see a Bolivar PC, Monte DE, and two skinnies. Are these the Nudies? I've never had those, so I'm very excited to try them. Thanks again!

6 hours ago, TroutBum said:

Hey Moe still having the same issue as the past couple weeks, any ideas on directions to look into going forward?

Hey, sorry for the delay getting back to you... However, I approved a new member on Sept 4th and I think your original post about this was on Sept 2nd... so the code and club ID must still be working. 

Let me know if I've got the dates wrong... I'll try and do an outside test of it again now. 

6 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

Hey, sorry for the delay getting back to you... However, I approved a new member on Sept 4th and I think your original post about this was on Sept 2nd... so the code and club ID must still be working. 

Let me know if I've got the dates wrong... I'll try and do an outside test of it again now. 

I appreciate it yes the dates are all correct there 

2 minutes ago, TroutBum said:

I appreciate it yes the dates are all correct there 

Trying an outside test now. Although it's not easy because I have an existing account an Poker Stars software process wants to be a dick about it... anyhow... I'll see what I can do. 

But I definitely approved a new member on the 4th, so that's clear proof the club ID and code are still working. I can only think there's either some tiny detail that's being entered wrong or there's some conflict with your set-up that's rejecting the code. Where are you based? What state? There was a known issue early-on that prevented some states from using the software at all. Not the case here but it could be a related issue. Have you tried using a VPN?

16 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

Trying an outside test now. Although it's not easy because I have an existing account an Poker Stars software process wants to be a dick about it... anyhow... I'll see what I can do. 

But I definitely approved a new member on the 4th, so that's clear proof the club ID and code are still working. I can only think there's either some tiny detail that's being entered wrong or there's some conflict with your set-up that's rejecting the code. Where are you based? What state? There was a known issue early-on that prevented some states from using the software at all. Not the case here but it could be a related issue. Have you tried using a VPN?

@TroutBum Just completed test and it worked fine. Please check you are not accidentally copying a space or an incorrect character or something along those lines into the Club ID and Code fields. There is a space between "Gran" and "Reserva" but no others. Other than that, try with a VPN if you haven't before. 

• Like 1