Rob Duron picked me up yesterday from the Holiday Inn LAX.  I love his Toyota soft top that has seen much much better days. It is the perfect match for Rob 
The only good thing about LAX is that it is close to some of the best spots in Cali. Within 10 minutes we were through Manhattan Beach and on our way to larry's place. 
Larry is a gem of an individual. He opens his house to me and during the course of the night shares some vintage SLR, Partagas Carlotas, Du Maire.
I don't come empty handed but rather bring A bottle each of Bundaberg Solera rum, one of our Aussie better whiskeys and half dozen packets of Tim Tams. 
We are joined by Jose. Great fun. 
Duron picks the rum as a whiskey.   It is widely acknowledged among all that Rob is "palate challenged".  I question that it is simply his palate :lookaround:
Takeout Peruvian (excellent). More cigars. Laughter a plenty. Great night that is a testament to the bonds that cigars foster.  
Quick call to Hamlet who is moving into his house today....you have to love that American dream, Hammy's a US home owner :clap:
Off to lunch now with Rob D. Long lunch at at the "Fish Bar" overlooking the beach.  He is unemployed so he has time. Well, he says he is retired but 'nudge nudge...wink wink" 
Overnight flight to Miami. Catch you from there tomorrow. 

Any good places you recommend to smoke in LA?

Best is La Casa del RB. Requires an invite though....seems Rob got one!

21 hours ago, WarriorPrincess said:

I wouldn't expect any less from you of where you go :moon:

Remember only $20 dollar notes it lasts longer :teacher:

$20?!?! I would have thought $1 bills would be longer lasting!! :rotfl:

32 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

$20?!?! I would have thought $1 bills would be longer lasting!! :rotfl:

Only on stage...

On 3/4/2020 at 7:05 PM, Kayslay said:

Peruvian food is excellent.

*So are Peruvian cigars! Check out Mitchell Orchant's "Inca Secret Blend". I could not believe the wonderful flavor, aroma and body of these very loosely filled short, short robusto-type smokes in the red and blue bands. The Secret Blend here that's available in the states do leave something to be desired, though. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Psiman said:

Dark chocolate Tim Tams rule and so glad they are available here at Ralph’s grocery stores in L.A. 

I send a Tim Tam care package to my friend in St Pete. She can't get all the different Tim Tam varieties we have here in Aus.

• Like 1