Hoyo Epi 2

Arctic Dude

So... your flags... the box looks like it's coming apart.  There's no tax stamp.  The Habanos sticker is in the wrong place.  And the some of the brands are pretty sloppy.  The certificate paper looks a little off, but it's hard to say for sure. 

The bands look good as far as I can tell and I've seen much worse looking cigars.  What other flags are you seeing aside from 'DED'? (they should have gone with 'BUM'--a real code with similar subliminal value)

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, The Squiggler said:

So... your flags... the box looks like it's coming apart.  There's no tax stamp.  The Habanos sticker is in the wrong place.  And the some of the brands are pretty sloppy.  The certificate paper looks a little off, but it's hard to say for sure. 

The bands look good as far as I can tell and I've seen much worse looking cigars.  What other flags are you seeing aside from 'DED'? (they should have gone with 'BUM'--a real code with similar subliminal value)

Seeing all the same flags as you; my thoughts exactly. Thanks. :)

• Like 1

I also call fake. Habanos chevron in wrong place, no gov't seal, stamping on box looks bad, as been said that factory code is bogus. 

• Thanks 1