What's the better decade; The 80s or the 90s?

80's

“In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.”

Back in a time I still had my youth, I was still bright eyed and bushy tailed and full of dreams for the future. Back when women still knew how to be sexy, no BS political correctness or social justice warriors ... and the music and weed were great too ?

• Like 2

For me the 80s represent the greatest decade of filmmaking ever:

Aliens, Terminator, Road Warrior, Wrath of Khan, labyrinth, Ghostbusters Beverly hills cop, karate kid, this is spinal tap, Empire strikes back, ET, raging bull, platoon, raiders of the lost ark, blade runner, once upon a time in America, the shining, nightmare on elm street, full metal jacket, airplane, das boot, fast times at ridgemont, princess bride, scarface, back to the future, top gun, ferris bueller, breakfast club, stand by me, gremlins, police academy, red dawn, big trouble little china, Robocop, return of the Jedi and Die Hard.

tenor.gif

• Like 3

70s...!
Answer the question asked, not the the question you wished to be asked!

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/20/2019 at 11:16 AM, Akela3rd said:

Answer the question asked, not the the question you wished to be asked!

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

... and lose my curmudgeon status... Not a chance!

-the Pig

• Like 1

Was in my 20’s in the 1980’s, not sure if it was just my youth, but if I could bottle the whole decade and have it on repeat, the world would be a better place for it. I miss that decade, many good memories. Things were  more relaxed and without the mind clutter of today..

• Like 1

The 80's.  The decade of Mr. T.  I don't know how anything could surpass a Music Video of Mr. T, walking through a factory, throwing people through plate glass and down elevator shafts, whilst rapping about loving your parents, raising your kids right and helping them with their homework, etc.

Epic.

• Like 1