Monte 80th/Old fashion SOM DEC 15 (CCRW)

I agree with Riverstyx.  I'm smoking a 2017 now for review and montecristo on steroids is an apt term. Soft it is not.

Any of you try the leyenda? Similar to the Monte 80th?
I love the leyenda and use the same terms... monte on roids!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

I just left my own unique review of the 80th.  I have some dumas, but I have yet to try any yet.  I will in the next few weeks prior to going to Cuba.  I'll try and remember to give you my view on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corylax18 said:

I've got an unopened box and a single from the Partagas festival. (I Think) I just cant bring myself to smoke one though, I get the feeling that I wont have the time/desire to finish such a huge cigar. @Riverstyx how long did it take you to finish this particular example?

Enough time to get drunk. I’d guess a couple hours, but I’ll say it again...if it’s a good cigar, you want it to last. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

Rob says it’s more...I find that hard to believe. I’ve had several maltes and find the 80th superior. 

47 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

Rob says it’s more...I find that hard to believe. I’ve had several maltes and find the 80th superior. 

Well it wouldn’t surprise me if the leyenda is the same blend as the 80th. Same vitola.
I have had one and it blew me away. Glad to have picked up a box of the leyenda in Cuba. Wasn’t a fan of the Dumas, but had it too fresh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corylax18 said:

I've got an unopened box and a single from the Partagas festival. (I Think) I just cant bring myself to smoke one though, I get the feeling that I wont have the time/desire to finish such a huge cigar. @Riverstyx how long did it take you to finish this particular example?

Mine lasted 1:45 minutes today.

36 minutes ago, Riverstyx said:

Enough time to get drunk. I’d guess a couple hours, but I’ll say it again...if it’s a good cigar, you want it to last. 

Haha. Perfect Answer.

16 minutes ago, Monterey said:

Mine lasted 1:45 minutes today.

OK. It took me just over 2 hours to finish both of the lanceros I've smoked over the last couple days, I usually stretch a DC close to 2.5 hrs. So I am guessing over the 2 hr mark, Im staring at the single right now debating weather to light it up tonight. 

• 1 year later...

I always was fascinated by 80s fashion. The 1980s were a decade of bold style, colors, and silhouettes— and heaping amounts of permed hair. With trends spanning from ripped tights and biker jackets to polished oversized blazers and poof skirts, and style icons ranging from Joan Jett to Joan Collins, it was one of the most eclectic decades in fashion. A lot of think that I am a little bit strange but I always try to dress as I live in that period of time. I always buy my clothes on ShopSKRIT because there is a big variety of clothes and I easily can find what I want.