Cigar storage app.

I just use ole Google sheets. Can enter price, date ordered, source, box codes, quantities, and access anywhere. Unfortunately I also track lifetime costs so I need to password protect or something to keep my wife from seeing. Might be a very vindictive shopping trip by her.

All of the apps I've seen either track too much stuff or don't have what I want so I created a Google sheet years ago that I keep in Google Drive.  Happy to share it with you if you'd like. 

When I first started I used my humidor app, I loved it. But once I got to 10 listings it said free trail was over and to buy the full version, would of loved to but never was able to due so on my Android. Now I use collection on the Cuban website.

+1 for the Aficionado app. For the most they have a huge variety of sticks to add to virtual humidors along with pictures. If they don't have what you're looking for, say like a RE or discontinued stick, they are pretty fast to add anything you request.

I also use a plain excell sheet too. Can't beat that.

I prefer the Cigar Geeks app. Works on multiple platforms and syncs to a central database. Much easier to navigate on a mobile device than a spreadsheet. 

You can also export the data to a spreadsheet, which is how I make a backup of the data. 

Edited by xtcat9k
  • Like 1

Excel - keep it simple, adapt the columns to what you want/need to record. Set up a formula against the current date for realtime age.

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

I have my info from FOH purchases on a non-functional notes in my iPhone. I definitely need an app to track all of this stuff. Right now I’m finishing the second Cuba purchase deep freeze and have yet to log all of those. I wish The Boveda Butler was functional as a one stop option.