50/50 Member's Pick Poll Week - voting open!

50/50 Member's Pick #1  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Select which choice you'd like to see run up the 50/50 Flag Poll this week...

• Super Power - Flying or Invisibility
    • Coke or Pepsi
    • Do you Shower/Bath Before/After bed
    • Who is likely to be more successful - extroverts or introverts

This poll is closed to new votes

In the Poll is a selection of some of the member suggestions sent in for 50/50... Vote on the one you'd like to see done this week*. We'll close voting off on Wed arvo (Bris time). :thumbsup:

(*We reserve the right to perhaps add a scenario wrinkle or two when we actually post the winning poll. Perhaps... ;))

5050-flagpole1.jpg

Invisibility is a useless power. If light passes right through you, you would be essentially blind. Flying is more practical, but then you'd get idiots flying while looking at their phones.

Coke vs Pepsi? The rest of the world knows the truth, but Nth Americans have yet to figure that out.

Shower/bath before/after bed? Why not both? Go to bed clean, get up and have a refreshing shower to start the day.

Who is most likely to succeed, extroverts or introverts? Neither, they can both be equally successful in their own chosen fields of endeavour.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Invisibility is a useless power. If light passes right through you, you would be essentially blind. Flying is more practical, but then you'd get idiots flying while looking at their phones.

Coke vs Pepsi? The rest of the world knows the truth, but Nth Americans have yet to figure that out.

Shower/bath before/after bed? Why not both? Go to bed clean, get up and have a refreshing shower to start the day.

Who is most likely to succeed, extroverts or introverts? Neither, they can both be equally successful in their own chosen fields of endeavour.

I definitely agree on the shower before bed, and start the day clean too.  Not necessarily a full shower, even a quick 1 minute one makes you smell and feel refreshed in the morning.

11 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Agreed, I can't start my day without a shower, and sometimes after a long day at work a shower washes it all away 

2 hours ago, alloy said:

And there isn't any debate of Coke vs Pepsi. Coke all the way. Pepsi tastes weird, especially with Makers Mark or Jack Daniels.

It's Coke by a mile. Not just any Coke however. Mexican Coke or Coke from any country worldwide that still uses cane sugar. Corn syrup is IMO just unacceptable.

Oh, and I almost forgot, an El Pres sampler will be on the way to @Astar20 :party: for the original suggestion of the superpower poll (even though I've Frankenstein'd it a bit in the final post) :whistle:

Keep suggestions coming in! Just PM them to me. Cheers. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

There's only one super power worth having, as I mentioned it in another thread, reality manipulation. With that, all other powers are useless. The most powerful characters in comics have different degrees of reality manipulation, eg Scarlett Witch, Franklin Richards (Reed Richards and Sue Storm's son, aka Mister Fantastic), Jean Grey (as the Phoenix), Galactus, Matthew Malloy, and of course The-One-Above-All.